Chapter 17: The Fight

America

My mind kept racing. Going from thought to thought.

Triplets?

How was I going to handle that?

Australia said an abortion but I can't do that.

These kids don't deserve that.

I felt like crying, so I did. I started sobbing into Russia's shirt. I could feel him rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

I couldn't stop crying, even if I wanted to. Russia started whispering things in an attempt to make me stop crying.

Russia picked me up and laid down on the bed with me in his arms. I still couldn't stop crying, I didn't want to stop. I just wanted for this to be a nightmare, but I could tell that this wasn't fake.

It was all real.

I was going to be a parent whether I liked it or not.

I thought about raising the kids with Russia and I slowly started to smile.

Maybe this won't be too bad. Russia and I will make good parents.

All the crying made my eyes feel heavy so I let tiredness take me into a deep sleep.

~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~

A door slammed open, causing me to sit up very fast. I looked at the door to see who it was and saw the Administrator.

They stood in the doorway with their arms crossed, beside them was Australia. Russia slowly sat up beside me. "Meri, what's wrong?"

He looked towards the door and froze immediately. "Umm...good morning.."

"Quiet." Russia went silent. "Australia, leave."

Aussie smiled while walking away. The Administrator turned back to us with a deep frown on their face.

"What's wrong? Did we do something?" I felt like I was going to cry again but no tears would come. I was too dehydrated to cry.

"Australia told me that you're expecting triplets, is that true?" A simple nod was my response. "And you refused to get an abortion, is that right?"

"Y-yeah.." They sighed and dropped their mean demeanor.

"This is a very serious matter, I'm glad you're making your own decisions but...this is going to be a difficult thing to go through."

"I know..but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be a good parent." I leaned into Russia, who nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'll always be here if you need any help, ok?" I nod while Russia smiles. The Administrator turns and leaves.

I look up at Russia and smile at him. Rus hugs me while I snuggle into his shirt. "So, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, just a bit."

"Ok!" He picks me up bridal style. "Let's go get something to eat!"

Rus carried me downstairs and set me at the table. He went into the kitchen to make me something.

"Well I see that that didn't work."

"Huh?" I see Australia sitting in front of me. Was he always there? "What do you mean?"

"Well I was seeing if the Administrator could convince you to get an abortion. I don't want more annoying people around."

"You know what, Australia!? You can just fuck off!" I stand up, slamming my hands on the table. "I don't care what you want! This! Is! Not! About! You!!"

"Yeah, because the entire world revolves around you, not me." I walk over to Aussie and punch him as hard as I can. "You bloody bitch!"

He makes a fist and punches me in the stomach with all his might. I fall over and hold onto my stomach.

Oh no. What if the punch hurt the babies?!

I started to cry while I curled up on the floor. "Wimp, get up!"

"What the hell happened in here?!" The Administrator growled while Russia knelt down next to me. 

He looked panicked as he started trying to look for where I was hurt. Rus moved my hands and touched where I was holding. I winced and cried some more.

Russia glared up at Australia. "You better not have punched him in the stomach."

"So what if I did?" Australia looked more annoyed than anything.

"You idiot!!" Russia immediately got up and stormed over to him. "Do you have any idea what that could do to him!?"

"Does it do what an abortion does? If so, then I think I achieved what I wanted." 

Suddenly, Aussie was on the floor. Knocked out cold.

Russia was standing over him, his fists clenched.

The Administrator came over to me and picked me up. "Let's get you to the doctor."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Firstly, I have created an art book so you can check that out if you want to.

Secondly, I hope you liked the chapter.

America wouldn't deletus the fetus so Aussie decided to do it himself.

And Russia got so pissed off, that he knocked Aussie out

Welp, I'm going to go now, bye!

~Gaylimeboi