Chapter 10: First Date

America

I woke up after a nightmare and Russia was gone.

Where'd he go?

I sat up, wincing a bit when I felt the pain in my back. I look around the room for him, he's nowhere.

I laid back down and curled up, the nightmare replaying in my head.

Soviet.

Pain.

Darkness.

I began to cry as I remembered the event of the nightmare.

I felt someone hug me. "Don't cry, Ame. I'm here."

Russia?

I hugged back and bagan crying into his shirt. "S-sorry...I h-had a nightmare."

"It's ok, it's just a nightmare. It can't hurt you." He rubbed my back in a comforting manner to help me calm down.

I slowly started to relax and leaned my full weight into him. Russia kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

"Hey, Meri, guess what?" I look up at him and tilt my head a bit. "I'm taking you out on a date today."

"A d-date?" My face started to burn bright red and I stuttered uncontrollably.

"Great, you broke him." I heard laughter and looked over to find it's source.

Canada?!

"Hey Canada." Russia waved as Canada stepped into the room. 

"I'm confused? What's happening?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Well, Russia and I wanted to make you feel better so we came up with a plan for the perfect date." 

My bestfriend and boyfriend came up with a plan? They worked together? I thought they didn't like each other?

Russia waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of my daze. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just shocked. Canada, I thought you didn't like Russia?" Russia looked at him a bit shocked by that.

"I used to hate him but after yesterday's events...I realized that he's actually a good guy." Russia looked offended at the start of Canada's sentences but by the end, he was smiling.

"Good to know that you don't hate me anymore." Russia chuckled a bit, his laugh caused me to smile and giggle like a freaking girl. He looked at me with a bright red face and a wide smile. "That was the cutest laugh I ever heard."

"Shut uuuup!" I playfully pushed him, causing him to laugh. I covered my face with my hands.

Russia moved my hands and smiled. "Don't hide your face, cutie."

At this point, my face was as red as a tomato. I looked at Canada for help, but he only laughed at the situation.

Canada looked down at his watch, "Shoot!"