New Catchphrase

Hey, everyone!

I want to apologize for this not being another chapter.

However, I have been talking with CharoletteBuurn and she agreed that the phrase I thought of is perfect for this.

"The only limit to your creativity is your imagination."

This is something that I can relate to because I used to be doing the same style of drawing. But you know what?

I put aside the self-doubt that I had about never improving and I went the extra mile. Now I'm starting to learn how to draw anime characters because I set aside what I thought of myself at the time and did something that I've never been good at.

And you know what? I truly understand and appreciate the time and effort other artists take to put as much detail as they can into an art piece.

For the artists, writers, and those who just want to improve something they've started, I highly encourage you to never give up on doing the things you love and to push through the doubt that you'll never be good enough. You don't want to travel down that road because it'll tear you up.

During the two week long break I took due to high stress levels and depression, I didn't let my skills go to waste.

So, if you're ever feeling like you can't do something, don't keep that doubt from preventing you from doing what makes you happy or relaxes you.

And don't forget to be yourself because the only person that can change you is you. Nothing anyone else says about you matters.

Anyways, that's it for my rant. I promise that I'll update soon, but my mind is not working very efficiently right now. But there will be another chapter in the next week.

I also wanted to share the title of my new book. It's called The Wunderkind and it's kind of a cross between Pacific Rim and the anime shows Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail, but still fits within Hermitcraft.

As always, I'll see you wonderful readers in the next chapter.