It's A Five Dollar Donation For The Pizza Party

Leominster, Massachusetts

Herman was at Leominster House Of Pizza, getting lots of pizzas for his pizza party he was hosting. The toppings were cheese, extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, hamburger, meatball, anchovies, buffalo chicken, mushrooms, onions, veggie, and supreme. 12 people were coming to his pizza party.

Herman got back to his house, and put the pizzas in the kitchen. He also got sodas. Everyone started to show up. "Gosh, I'm hungry!" said John. "I haven't ate all day!"

"Not eating is bad for you, John!" said Herman. "But, it doesn't matter! Help yourself to some pizza!"

John got two slices of buffalo chicken pizza, and a Cherry Fanta. "Delicious!" exclaimed John, stuffing his mouth. "Best pizza in all of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, hands down!"

"Glad you like it!" said Herman, eating some cheese pizza, and drinking a blackberry Coke.

"I agree!" said Marcie, eating bacon pizza, and drinking a pineapple Fanta.

"Did everyone remember to bring five bucks?" asked Herman.

"Yes!" everyone yelled.

"Five bucks?" stammered Rosie.

"Yes, five bucks."

"I didn't bring five bucks."

"Why not?"

"It seems kinda stupid, just to pay five bucks, just for a pizza party. It's ridiculous."

"Everyone has to chip in, Rosie!" said Sam, eating his pepperoni pizza.

"Five bucks is what would cover the cost of the pizzas!" said Enrique, eating his meatball pizza.

"Next time, bring the five bucks, Rosie!" hissed Herman. The frustration in his voice became so evident, making Rosie feel somewhat guilty.

"I'm sorry, okay?" said Rosie.

"It's okay, I guess," sighed Herman, exasperated. "Just eat your pizza."

"Alright," said Rosie, eating her sausage pizza. After everyone was done eating, Herman showed the movie Dennis The Menace. It was a funny movie, and it made everyone laugh.

This story was written on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020.

A/N Rosie better chip in the 5 bucks, next time! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.