Twenty Push Ups

Drill Sergeant: So, you think you're all high and mighty?

Selsfan: Well, all I did was mess with my cousin's account on Wattpad.

Drill Sergeant: You need to learn some respect! Drop down and give me 20!

Selsfan: Dude, come on!

ThrseHoel: Just do the 20 push ups!

Me: Get on with it!

Selsfan: *does the 20 pushups*

Drill Sergeant: Here at this school, respect has to be earned! I got pizzas for the rest of you guys, and she doesn't get to have any!

Me: *goes mad crazy for the pizzas*

hopeslastdrop: Hun, calm yourself!

Me: What can I say? I love pizza!!! *going berserk*

hopeslastdrop: Hun, I'm serious! If you don't calm down, I will have to put you in the casket, and I will have to sit on it! I love you, but this getting too out of hand. Please calm down!

Me: *still going berserk over the pizza*

hopeslastdrop: *grabs me, and puts me in the casket, and slams it shut*

Me: *from inside the casket* Hey, let me out! Come on, hun!

hopeslastdrop: *sits on the casket* You will have some pizza, after I let you out! Guys, save some pizza for Will, okay?

HigherthanHeaven: Okay! *gets two slices of pepperoni pizza and sits on the casket with Melissa* Sorry, boo, but I'm sitting on top of the casket with Melissa! Is that okay?

Me: It's fine.

ThrseHoel: *eating her pizza* Will is probably never gonna forgive me for this! *films me in the casket*

hopeslastdrop: Sis, get me two slices of cheese pizza, yeah? *still sitting on the casket*

ThrseHoel: You got it, sis! *gets a plate, and two slices of cheese pizza, and gives it to Melissa* Here ya go!

hopeslastdrop: Thank you! *eating her pizza, while still sitting on the pizza*

Drill Sergeant: *eating pepperoni pizza*

Selsfan: *all worn out after the pushups*

This story was written on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020.

A/N *from inside the casket* Tina is getting more punishments by the minute! Melissa, let me out so I can have some pizza! At least I have my phone with me in the casket, as I am writing this! Melissa: *opens the casket, takes my phone away* Hey! Give that back! Melissa: Taking over for Will! Don't be a silent reader. Leave feedback, or something! I think I got that right! *sees me trying to escape* Oh no, you don't!! *slams the casket shut again, and sits on it*