The Fires In The Pacific Northwest

Me: It's terrible what's happening in Washington State, and Oregon!

Melissahoel1: Those poor people! Good thing, I am not around that smoke! That would do a huge number on my lungs!

HigherthanHeaven: True, darling!

Benjamin: You want to know why the fires started?

ThrseHoel: Why?

Benjamin: Because Will set everything on fire, there!

ThrseHoel: No, he didn't, you jerk! *grabs Benjamin, puts him in the casket and slams it shut*

Benjamin: *from inside the casket* Hey, I was only joking!

Melissahoel1: Not cool, man! It was because of dry weather! *sits on the casket* You should stay in this casket, till the day you die!

HigherthanHeaven: I agree! *sits on the casket with Melissa*

ThrseHoel: Got room for one more? *sits on the casket with the girls* Dude, take our picture!

Me: You got it! *gets my phone* Say cheese!

Girls: CHEESE!!! *smiles*

Me: *takes the pic of the girls smiling, while sitting on the casket with Benjamin inside*

Girls: Yay!!! *sings* Will is a cool dude! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Will is a cool dude!

This story was written on Saturday, September 12th, 2020. (National Day Of Encouragement*

A/N Benjamin is nothing but an evil bully! 😡😡😡😡😡 Let him stay in that casket, till his dying day!!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.