A Funny Day At School

Mrs. Jenkins: *locked in a casket in the classroom* Get me out of here!

Mingalls: *sitting on the casket* Not bad for the second day of school! No homework!

Steven: We rule this school!

Mr. Clark: *running in the hallway from pitbulls*

Mingalls: *laughing* This school is going to the dogs! *still sitting on the casket with her teacher inside*

Goldy: Pizza party in the cafeteria!!!!

Mingalls: Whoo hoo!!! *rushes downstairs to the cafeteria*

Me: *bringing the last of the pizzas into the cafeteria* That should do it!

Mingalls: Dude, you literally came all the way here to Minnesota for this? You're a cool dude, man! Have some pizza with us!

Me: Don't mind if I do! I can't resist pizza! *gets two slices of cheese pizza*

Mingalls: *gets two slices of pepperoni pizza* I locked Danielle in a locker!

Me: Ha ha! She deserved it!

Goldy: This rocks! *getting two slices of buffalo chicken pizza*

Danielle: *from inside a locker* Help!!! Someone get the principal!

Principal: *tied up in his office* Every student in this school, partaking in this behavior is gonna get Saturday detention!

This story was written on Wednesday, September 9th, 2020.

A/N School doesn't have to be boring!!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.