2. A friend

Yoongi shakes off Namjoons hands.
"If you ever say that again, I'll have you breathing through a straw." He growls at Chobin before walking away, Namjoon and a few other guys close behind him.

There's no way... he can't be Min Yoongi. Not the one I know. This Yoongi is... well something that rhymes with 'brass pole'.

Chobin gets up and storms off, leaving a riled up crowd.

"I g-got here as fast as I could... wait where'd they go?" A familiar student pants, breaking through the crowd.

He looks around and spots me.
"The two guys went their separate ways Hoseok." I tell him as he walks towards me.

"Oh shoot. Do you know where Yoongi went?"

"I don't know." I shrug.
"But that name... is his full name Min Yoongi?"

Hoseok nods. "Yeah, do you know him?"
So that is his name... could he be...? But nothing about him is familiar.

I think for abit before sighing.
"I don't know..."
The Min Yoongi I know would never bully someone. He hated people for bullying me so how could he be on the other end?

"I've got to go... see you later." I say before turning on my heels and walking away.

Later that afternoon, I walk home defeated and confused. But I have to admit, there is a possibility that he's my Yoongi...
I'll have to find out tomorrow for sure.

A sudden car horn pulls me out of my thoughts.
"Y/N, what are you doing walking home? I told you I'd pick you up." Jin yells from his car.
"Get your stupid butt here!"

"Oh..."
My mind has been all over the place since I saw Yoongi.

"So how was your first day?" He chirps after I shut the passenger side door.

"It was... alright. But do you remember when we used to live here, there was this boy I would always hang out with?" I say.

Jin nods eagerly as he flicks his turn signal on.
"Yeah! You and that boy were inseparable. What was his name again...?"

"Min Yoongi." I whisper.

Jin turns to me a little worried.
"What's up? You sound sad?"

I sigh and shake my head.
"It's nothing. I just wonder what type of guy he's grown up to be..."

"Well if he's anything like he was, I'm sure he's running around with a smile on his face." Jin shrugs.

The next morning, I'm determined to find out if the Min Yoongi I saw in school is the one from my childhood.

After getting dressed and packing my bag- making sure to put my journal in it too, I walk down the staircase.

"Jin? Are you ready to drive me yet " I call as I reach the last few steps of the large central staircase.
I spot the black piano lined against the back wall of the entrance hall and walk towards it.

"Gimme a few more minutes!" He yells back from his room. "I've lost my sock!"
I sit on the stool infront of the piano and gently open the cover.

"Never mind! It's on my foot!" Jin calls momentarily later. "But now I've lost my underwear."
The world is a mysterious place... but the most mysterious mystery is how my brother survives on just one brain cell.
It's a miracle really.

Rolling my eyes, I position my fingers on the keys and play the tune I've been playing for years. The sweet melody of my childhood...

My eyes shut as my fingers dance across the keys from memory. The way he taught me.

"You should be a pianist." Jin smiles from behind me. I swivel around on the stool and sigh.

"This is the only melody I know how to play..." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Isn't that the melody you and your friend made? I haven't heard you play for a while..." Jin eyes me, worried.
"Are you sure you're okay? You've been off since yesterday."

I nod, mustering up a smile.
"I am. Let's get going."

Walking into the classroom, I'm greeted by Namjoons welcoming smile.

"Good morning Y/N."

"Morning Mr President."

As soon as I sit down and start unpacking my bag, Sunhee rushes through the door followed by her gang of friends.

She spots me and makes and beeline to my table.
Menacingly, she places both her manicured hands onto my side of the desk before leaning obnoxiously close over me.

"Who was that earlier? The guy who dropped you off? I saw him, he looks young. Is he your boyfriend? Did you stay over at his house??" She bombards me with questions.

But the way she's towering over me... it reminds me of my childhood.

"Leave me alone Bongsoo!" I sob, wiping my snot.
She laughs and pushes my shoulder, hard.

"Look at this little baby crying." She mocks, shoving my shoulder again, this time I'm knocked to the ground.
I land in the dirt, crying even harder.

Then, someone runs infront of me, throwing their arms out as if to shield me from Bongsoo.
"Stop it! Stop being mean to her!" He yells.
I can barely make his face out against the sun but judging from his uniform, he must be attending the same Junior school as me.

Bongsoo eventually leaves and the boy squats down.
"It's alright now. She's gone." He smiles.

I look up, rubbing my eye.

"I'm Min Yoongi. Want to be friends?"

I can't help but sigh, remembering my little knight in shining armour.

"Well?" Sunhee presses.
Rolling my eyes, I pry each of her plastic-nailed fingers off my desk.

"He's my brother you idiot." I say.
"Go be an attention seeking cow somewhere else. I'm not in the mood."

She gasps and morphs into a tomato.
Not in the literal sense, but her delve into a dee shade of red, fitting of her emotions right now- red hot anger.
A rotten tomato is a great description for her.
"You! How dare you!" Sunhee growls.

"Wait till her fiancé hears about you!" One of her friends threatens.
Fiancé?! At her age?!
She must be part of the rich 1%.

"Yeah! You won't be so tough then!" Another hums in agreement.

"Girls, sit down at your desks." Namjoon sighs.
Sunhee glares for a moment longer before flicking her hair and obeying Namjoon and strutting away.

"Hey I sorry again about yesterday. Duty calls you know?" Namjoon pouts.

I smile and shake my head.
"Like I told you yesterday, it's fine, I get it."

"Well you're definitely coming to lunch today 'kay?"

"Sure."

"Oh and don't worry about him, he was just angry yesterday. I promise he won't be like that when we eat together." He adds.

"Who?"

"Min Yoongi. He's my friend."

"Yoongi's going to be there too?!"

///
Pew pew part 2

Please vote, comment and share <3