10. Intoxicating

YOONGI'S P.O.V:

My eyes jolt open and I'm woken up to a killer headache. I groan and clench my eyes shut against the blinding white light.
I try to lift my hand so that I can massage my temple but it won't budge.

Confused, I look down to my hand and find that I'm holding tightly onto someone else's. My eyes travel up their arm. I half expected to see Sunhee and was about to yank my arm away when I realise... its Y/N.

"Why is it always you?" I whisper to myself.
Ever since I first saw her, I couldn't stop thinking about her.
Her kind smile, her pretty face and the fact she's familiar to me. Like seeing a place for the first time but it reminds you of home. That's what she's like to me.

Over the last few days I've been turning my mind inside out, unable to shake the feeling of knowing her, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Today however... at lunch... when my heart was racing only a few inches away from her, I felt like a door was slowly opening. Like I was moments away from remembering something, feeling something, when all of a sudden, I'm pulled back from it all and I pass out.

I haven't fallen unconscious or even had a migraine this bad since I started remembering my family and friends after I woke up from the coma.

This must mean... I know her. I knew her from before I was 13 years old.
But why didn't she tell me? Does she not remember me either?

I stare at her slightly tanned complexion with curiosity. Just who are you to me?
I notice a few strands of hair over her eyes so I quietly reach over to brush it off her face when someone storms in.

"YOONGI!!" Hoseok exclaims with a frown.
He looks at me with arched eyebrows as I quickly retract my hand from near her face and cough awkwardly. Y/N stirs awake and looks around before whipping her head to me.
"You're awake?"

She looks back down at her hands and I realise I'm still holding it.
Swiftly, I pull my hand out of hers, mentally cursing myself for not doing it sooner.

My other loud friends rush in too.
"Yoongi! Are you okay?!" Taehyung sobs.

"I'm fine." I mumble.

"Our teachers wouldn't let us out of lessons so we had to wait until the end of the day." Jimin pouts, rushing over to my side with the others.

"Y/N, did you stay with him all this time?" Jungkook asks her as Namjoon pours a glass of water for me.

"I fell asleep..." she says with a yawn.

"What happened?" Hoseok asks.

"He passed out." Y/N replies.

"Dude I told you that you need to eat more at lunch!" Namjoon shakes his head and hands me the glass of water.
I say a quick thanks and take the glass from him.

"How are you going to get home?" Y/N asks, with a worried look.
It makes me wonder why she's so worried about me. I've been nothing but rude to her.

I shrug. "I'll walk home."

"But what if you faint again?" She pouts.
Stop looking at me like that... it feels strangely warm?
"I'll have my brother take you home."

I shake my head. "No, I'm fine."

"Stop lying. Let her drive you home you big baby." Jimin moans, slapping my arm.