🎄A Christmas Carol🎄

The first few one-shots in this book are very old, I recommend skipping to "The White Rose Tree"
Also old me didn't know what consent was... so... Yeah in the first few characters don't ask for consent to kiss people-

Ships: Jailey, Lander, Saisy
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

Jake opened the car door for Hailey as she stepped out, taking in the breath taking view of the white sheet of snow that laid across the city.

"It's... beautiful..." She muttered as Jake took her hand.

He let out a small laugh before beginning to walk, dragging Hailey along with him. "I know, Princess, but we have to go meet the others."

Once they arrived at their destination in front of the coffee shop, they were greeted by Milly complaining to Sean and Daisy, who had Sean's jacket draped around her shoulders. "This is the worst- why did Hailey make us come out here? She knows I hate singing!"

"Come on, Milly, this will be a fun bonding experience for the music club!"Sean exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood.

"What about her, she isn't even in the club." Milly said, nodding her head at Daisy.

"She's my plus one." Sean smiled, exchanging a glance with Daisy.

Milly looked like she was about to start a rant when Hailey spoke up. "Hey guys!"

The three of them turned around and greeted Hailey and Jake.

"I can't wait to go carolling!" Daisy exclaimed happily as she clung onto Sean's arm.

"Yeah, we're just waiting on Zander and Luke, right?" Hailey asked, glancing around at the others.

"Yeah, Luke texted me earlier saying he was having trouble convincing Zander to come." Sean explained, pulling out his phone to check the time.

"Ugh, I hope Zander doesn't come, that way he won't be here to kill the mood, and I won't be third-wheeling if Luke doesn't have a date either." Milly said, crossing her arms as she began to shiver.

As if on cue, Luke's deep voice echoed across the empty road as everyone turned around to see Luke was walking down the street giving Zander a piggy back.

"What is this?" Hailey said while raising an eyebrow as Milly burst into laughter.

"Zander said he would come under one condition; I give him a piggy back the whole time." Luke explained as Zander buried his face in Luke's shoulder in embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, that's cute, now let's go carolling!" Jake cheered while pumped his fists into the air.

The seven of decided that they would go to the mall. It would be crowded with people searching for gifts for the approaching holiday.

They began to walk to the mall, as Hailey looked around at the her friends. Sean and Daisy were deep in a conversation that was mostly filled with laughter. Milly and Luke were joking together while Zander was fiddling with Luke's hair.

"Watcha lookin' at, Princess?" Jake said as he tilted Hailey head up with his finger. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, she pleasantly smiled in response.

"Woo! We're here!" Milly cheered as she began to run towards the mall entrance, followed by Luke, who was surprisingly fast considered he was carrying Zander.

"We're gonna lose them." Hailey said slowly as she attempted to follow the three with her eyes, however they quickly got lost in the crowd.

"I'm sure they'll go to the centre of the mall, let's just head there." Sean suggested, while the other three agreed with him.

After a silent walk to the centre of the mall, sure enough, they saw the three of them around the giant Christmas tree. Zander was off Luke's back and was having an argument with Milly, and Luke was near them, apologizing to the passing customers for the noise.

"What are you guys rambling about this time?" Jake asked as he took off his sweater and tied it around his waist.

"I don't know, ask her." Zander said as he crossed his arms and took a few steps closer to Luke.

"Hey you started it!" Milly exclaimed, then the two of them burst into argument again.

"Great, just great." Hailey mutters as she rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Milly picked up one of the display presents under the large tree and threw it at Zander. He dodged it before picking up a much larger one and darting it towards Milly. They started throwing more display gifts at each other, and eventually Jake joined in, followed by Luke, Sean, then Daisy.

And before she knew it Hailey found herself sitting at a cafe with her six friends who were all bruised from the boxes.

"Good job, guys! We didn't even get to do any carolling!" Hailey exclaimed, looking around the table.

"Is that really a bad thing..." She could hear Zander mutter from beside her.

"Hey, it ain't our fault that mall guard didn't know how to have fun!" Milly said defensively.

"Yeah, because giving your boyfriend a black eye is fun!" Zander spat before turning to Luke. "Again... Sorry. I was aiming for Jake." Zander apologized as he lightly touched Luke's black eye.

"It's fine." Luke said as he weakly smiled at Zander. ''And plus, I think I got a better idea." Luke said while looking back at the others. "Follow me!" Luke exclaimed cheerfully as he stood up and waltzed out of the coffee shop with everyone following him. Before they left Hailey left a five dollar bill on the table as a tip.

Luke led them around the block, ignoring anyone who asked him where they were going.

Eventually, they were faced with a park. In the distance, Hailey could see what appeared to be a projector. As they grew closer, Hailey realized she was correct. It was a projector with some blankets and snacks laid in front of it. The blankets had small snowflakes scattered on them.

"I planned on taking Zander here after we went carolling, but I think there's room a few more people." Luke said as he smiled at his setup.

"Aww~" Zander said as he balanced on his toes and pecked Luke's cheek.

"Awesome!'' Sean exclaimed as he sat down next to Daisy, pulling a blanket over them.

Luke went over to the laptop and selected a movie before sitting down next to Zander who quickly cuddled up to him.

Milly laid down in front of the rest of them and stared up at the screen.

"Princess! Over here!" Hailey quickly turned her head and saw Jake waving his arm at her while holding a bag of chips in his other arm.

Hailey happily skipped towards him and took her place next to Jake. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she rested her head on his shoulder, and he rested his head on hers.

"I know this night hasn't turned out like you expected, but I hope this is good enough." Jake whispered. Hailey could feel his eyes on her.

"I know. And this is great." Hailey took a moment to decide whether the comment in her head was worth saying or not. "Just... to think at the beginning of this year,I hated you." She says smiling, but still not looking at Jake.

He remained silent before she could feel him planting a kiss on her head. "Merry Christmas, Princess."

***

Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed! <3

I know I didn't add a lot of Saisy, but I promise I'll make up for it! (If I decide to continue this)

I was inspired by MeltThisMarshmallow to make one-shots, so go check out her amazing one-shot book!

I'm taking requests, as well! Until next time, bye!