part one: lost

Kwon Soonyoung.. A boy with too much energy for his own good, hell, he could've even produced light just from his energy he has pent up.. died?

This is where the supposedly dead, Soonyoung is..

"What is this place?! I didn't even ask to be in a reception office for the dead!" Soonyoung complained to the poor receptionist, who had to listen to Soonyoung whine and complain about dying for no reason.

"Well it says here that you jumped in front of a car.." He noted, looking on the computer of the receptionist office.

"HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE COMPUTERS HERE?!" Soonyoung was so utterly confused on where he was. There was no logic.. Like he knew he's one with no logic, but how is there even electricity here?

"Also I jumped in front of a car to save a cat.. Can I go back to life or go to heaven now?" Soonyoung tried to speed up the process of being here.

"No. Only grim reapers can do that. But only the one's with great power and responsibility." The reception stared directly into Soonyoung's ghost. Like he was staring a laser into Soonyoung's non-existent soul.

"So where do I find one of those?" He zoned out while the other was talking because he's just either lost or dumb.. So he only heard that he needed something or someone to bring him back to life.

"They're really rare to find." The receptionist stated with a blank look on his face that made Soonyoung even more angry mixed with his confusion.

"What is this?! Minecraft where I have to find diamonds or something?" Soonyoung let out a frustrated huff as the receptionist got very angry with him.

"Look I just work here, so you can grab your god-awful attitude and leave becaue I'm not serving you anymore." The receptionist basically yelled at him as he got up from the chair and stomped away. Another, younger looking receptionist tried to stop the smaller one.

"Jihoon hyung! It's okay, just tell him what to do." The other tried to comfort the so called Jihoon.

After Jihoon refused, rushing off, the person came towards Soonyoung. Soonyoung glanced at his name tag. Lee Chan

"I'm so sorry for my brother's actions, he gets easily irritated.."

"Could easily see that" He mumbled under his breath as the other didn't seem to hear.

"This station is closed now, so goodbye!" Chan waved and ran after his brother.

Now Soonyoung was really.. Lost..