part fifteen: tiger plushie

Wonwoo couldn't believe he was doing this. He was in Soonyoung's house, in his room, while the other's parents were outside. Soonyoung didn't tell him there were so many tiger plushies to choose from. Wonwoo just took a deep breath.

The one he should collect is the one with the most energy. Wonwoo turned to a tiger face plush, he picked it up and smelt it. It smelt strongly like Soonyoung still. Wonwoo assumed this was the pillow he hugged before the day of his passing.

Wonwoo was done here, he easily found a soccer ball hiding in Soonyoung's closet. He grabbed it and stood. He couldn't help but feel guilty for the family. He felt bittersweet that Soonyoung was going with this, but it was his choice in the first place.

He wrote a note good things will happen soon. mr and mrs kwon..

Wonwoo phased back into the underworld. Finding Soonyoung wandering around, seeming panicked. "What happened?" He asked with his arms full of a tiger plushie and a soccer ball. Soonyoung was biting his lip and his eyes glittered once he saw Wonwoo. His body was almost completely materialized into the underworld. Just his feet were still a hue of light blue, a chance of living again, if it means only 45 days.

Wonwoo let himself be hugged by the other. "Wonwoo.. I don't want to go." Soonyoung mumbled in the other's ears as Wonwoo dropped the items.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to go."

"I mean you have to, right? I made a note and a promise of good things happening to your parents.. You have to go!" Wonwoo held Soonyoung's hands, looking at his skin tone and bringing his hand to his mouth and placing kisses on the skin.

"Why can I feel that?" Soonyoung muttered as he felt the cold icy lips of Wonwoo's touching his hand.

"Soonyoung.. You made a deal with me, you have to do it. Or I.. I can't be here. I made a promise and I have to keep it, before I'm not a grim reaper anymore.." Wonwoo winced as he thought about the consequences of what might happen to him. Tortured in hell for eternity..

"But I don't want you hurt!" Soonyoung shouted as tears were brought to his eyes. Wonwo just sighed, "You're going to hurt me either way. You just have to go for 45 days and leave. Easy as that. You can forget me in those 45 days."

"F-Fine.." Soonyoung huffed. Holding Wonwoo's hand. "Is it really going to hurt you, for how long?" Soonyoung questioned as Wonwoo bit his lip. "For the whole time you're gone. I'll basically be bed-ridden. I'll get Seungcheol to help me or something."

Soonyoung gasped, he had no idea. "If you leave me an item, I'll feel better" Wonwoo put up one finger and smirked. Soonyoung blushed, "I'll just leave you my.. tiger plushie after we use it to resurrect me."

Wonwoo sighed of content, hugging the plushie close. "So why do you have so many tiger plushies?"

"Because I love tigers.. and you." Soonyoung mumbled the last two words but Wonwoo still heard.

"Let's get going with your resurrection."