part two: who?

After the station had closed, Soonyoung discovered that at night time in the gray area, there's a club-looking like party in the square.

He wandered around, seeing the flashing lights and shielding his eyes with his hands since it was very bright. Things are brighter here than in the regular world.

But he really misses his friends and his parents at home. Soonyoung looked down at the floor that looked like clouds. Walking with his head down, he didn't realize there were people around him.

Soonyoung continued and bumped into somebody. "Ouch!" He whined, holding his head. "What type of body—" The fluffy haired boy looked up, seeing a scary guy glare at him.

He jumped, instantly fear was in his blood, he held his head and moved out of the way. "Oh sorry." Soonyoung quickly apologized. The guy had a staff or cane and was wearing dark grey eyeshadow under his eyes, or maybe it was his eyebags.

"No.. Apology not accepted." The guy spoke, he had dark hair with his bangs long in the front, covering his eyes. Soonyoung's eyebrow perked up. "Okay then.." He continued to walk.

That guy's kind of a bitch.. I just bumped into him. Soonyoung thought and paced around the night party. Should I go? I mean there's barely a chance for me to come back alive.. Why not? He debated with himself in his head as he decided to go in.

He took an inhale before going in. "C'mon Kwon Hoshi!" He used his name when he danced to hype himself up before running into the wild crowd.

Soonyoung ran in, the crowdedness wasn't that much of a problem since ghost didn't really feel each other's body temperature.. This is way much better than a sweaty club.

He bumped into someone again and he prayed to whatever god there was that he wouldn't bump into that eerie spooky guy with a bad attitude.

Soonyoung gazed up, the person, or, ghost was smiling. "Hey there! Haven't seen you yet, you new?" The ghost asked with big grin. "Yeah.. I just died yesterday. But it was the best way to go out, I was saving a kitty cat." He returned the warm smile to the stranger.

"Woah! That's interesting and cool! I just was in a car accident.." The ghost pouted and Soonyoung just wanted to cheer the other up. "I mean at least we both look young!" He laughed as the other also laughed.

"I've been here for about two or three years now." The other with an auburn-brown hair color and a sharp nose that Soonyoung thinks he would get cut from if he were human.

"Wow! Do you ever wonder if there was a possibility, that we can come back?" Soonyoung's curious eyes gazed at the other's expressions.

The other just gave a somber smile, "There's no way, my body's probably been decomposed already."

"But what about finding a grim reaper?" Soonyoung was adamant on the idea of coming back to life.

"That's impossible, they're always working or very unapproachable.." The auburn-brown haired boy shook his head as he asked. "What's your name newbie?"

"I'm Kwon Soonyoung! What about you?"

"I'm Lee Seokmin! My two other brothers are here two, they're from the accident as well.. But they work in reception." The other gave a grin before checking the time.

"I have to go! My brother's are probably home and they made a curfew for me even! Since I like spending my time here." Seokmin patted Soonyoung's hair before going.

"Wait!" The other exclaimed while Seokmin  was starting to get away from the crowd.