part nine: want

Soonyoung was bored.

He laid on his back, moving his toes for enjoyment while the apartment was quiet. Soonyoung just laid there for a while, Wonwoo had left to do grim reaper duties. His mind kept wandering off to what Wonwoo accidentally spoke.

You're a good kind of dumb.

Soonyoung hit his head with his hand to try to think faster. "What does that mean?!" He exclaims and groans, his head was throbbing now.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo's deep voice uttered above him. Soonyoung jumped, flinching. "Nothing! You spooked me! Weird human grim reaper!" Soonyoung addressed the other as the slimmer's eyes sharpened, or blanked out, Soonyoung couldn't tell.

"Soonyoung, I told you, I'm not human." He had placed himself next to the shorter, looking at him. "I'm a grim reaper, something in my past life, I'd done something terrible." Wonwoo continued on as Soonyoung perked up at the sentence. "What's the thing?"

"I don't want to tell you, I'll scare you." He shook his head, his glasses sliding off his nose bridge slowly before he readjusted them. Soonyoung frowned, sitting up correctly and scooting towards the other, facing his body. "Please I need to know!" Soonyoung tried to make a saddest face while he was sitting on his feet, hands placed on his thighs.

"You need to or you want?" Wonwoo spoke as his eyebrow quirked up, his face towards Soonyoung. He moved closer, lifting up Soonyoung's chin with his right index finger and thumb. "Or do you not know the difference?"

Soonyoung felt tingles prickle on his nape, "I-I want to?" He said in a soft mumble, almost counted as a whisper as Wonwoo just laughed. Leaning closer towards the smaller and staring straight into his eyes. Soonyoung's eyes were filled with sparkles, he looked ethereal, even as a ghost, with his light-ish blue pale transparent skin and parts of regular skin.

He couldn't help but hold in his breath. Wonwoo smelt like something, maybe a strong masculine scent? He couldn't tell, he felt like his breath was being taken away, even if he stops breathing, he won't die. Or would he? Soonyoung tried to cloud his mind with thoughts other than the event happening in front of him.

"Eyes up here." Wonwoo stated while still gazing at Soonyoung, the blonde didn't even realize he was staring at the other's chest before he did. Blushing, he directed his eyes at Wonwoo.

"Do you want this kiss?" He questioned Soonyoung, "Or do you need it?" Wonwoo had a smug smirk on his face.