I Will Not Be Tutoring A Mud Blood!

A couple weeks had gone by since the a dementor had tried to eat Bexleys face off and Draco had saved her. She had learned so much magic in the past couple of weeks. She studied hard to catch up to the knowledge of her fellow classmates. 

Her head snapped up as one of the professors had called on her. "Miss Sallow do you know the answer to this question?" 

Bexleys eyes squinted at the blackboard. She shook her head no. The professor sighed and finished the lesson anyways.

"Okay class dismissed. Bexley Sallow and Draco Malfoy please stay I need a word." The professor announced.

Bexley groaned internally. What could the professor want with the both of them? The class was potions and it was very interesting.But at the same time all the classes at Hogwarts were interesting to Bexley.

The whole class scurried out until it was just Draco, Bexley and the teacher. Bexley looked towards the door and her three friends were waiting for her patiently. 

The professor looked at the two of them and motioned for them to take a seat. Draco was annoyed. He had quidditch practice soon and he did not want to be late.

"Bexley I understand that joining Hogwarts so late has been difficult especially to keep up to the knowledge of your fellow classmates. You haven't been doing the greatest in this class so I think it will be best if I get Mr. Malfoy to tutor you." The professor said sternly. 

Draco immediately scoffed. "I will not be tutoring a mud blood! She can figure it out herself."

Bexley rolled her eyes at the spazz. The teacher looked at Draco. "Unfortunately Mr. Malfoy you do not have a choice. I am pairing you two for two reasons. Draco you are amazing in potions and you two also belong to the same house. It will be perfect. 

Draco's lips sealed shut and anger was present on his face. He quickly nodded and left the classroom. Bexley was surprised that he didn't fight it more. 

"That is all Miss Sallow."

Bexley left the classroom to meet up with her three friends. "What was that about?" Heidi asked curiously.

"The professor assumes I need a tutor for potions so she is making Draco tutor me." Bexley explained to the group. 

"God, I really do feel bad for you." Harrison gave her a apologetic look.

Bexley threw her arms up in the air and brushed her black hair out of her eyes. "I will get over it." She said rather dramatically.

The three laughed at her and they headed out and dropped her off at her dormitory. Bexley went up to her room and grabbed a few books to take with her to the common room so she could study a little. Nobody was in there since they were all out doing their own thing or going to watch their house practice quidditch.

About a hour later the common room door opened and in walked a content blonde boy. It was weird to see him so...relaxed. Perhaps quidditch practice had let him get all his frustrations out. He walked past her up to his room. Draco grabbed his learning materials and went back to the common room and sat across from Bexley. 

They sat their in awkward silence until Draco broke it. "What do you even need help with anyway?" Draco's tone wasn't friendly but it also wasn't malicious either.

"Umm.." She grabbed her book and pointed. "This for sure." She told him. Bexley was being very civil but so was Draco because he quickly began to explain her issue in detail.

After about an hour she slammed her book shut. "I am brain dead and tired now." Bexley told Draco. Draco was actually bearable throughout the whole study session and for that she was a little thankful. 

The 6th and 7th years had come in and made their way to their rooms but Bexley and Draco just sat there in silence. It was weird. Bexley began to get up but her robe had caught onto the corner of the table beside them and she fell right over.

Her cheeks flamed red and Draco laughed at her but still walked over and offered her his hand. Bexley declined it and got up herself. 

"You really are clumsy, Bex." Draco said in between his laughter.

Bexleys head snapped up to the boy who had just called her that. "What did you just call me?" She questioned him.

He rolled his eyes at her suddenly stopping his laughter. "It is just a nickname. Ever heard one?" 

Bexley stared at him in awe. "If I didn't know better I would say you're being nice to me." She teased him.

His face expression quickly changed and he packed up his books. "Well don't expect it again." He all but snapped at her and then left to his room.

Bexley couldn't contain her anger. Why did he think he was top shit? Why does he always have a stick up his ass? I hate him I hate him I hate him. Were the words swarming her head as she hauled of to her room not being considerate and slamming her door.

She changed into her red pyjamas and went to bed. 

==

The next day Bexley wakes up and  puts on her house robe. She pulls her black hair into a ponytail and stares at herself in the mirror. Last nights tutoring session clouds her mind and has her confused. She decides to forget about it and walk to class.

She soon walks into potions class and the only people there so far are Harrison, Heidi and Remmy. Remmy gets up and puts his arm around her shoulders. "So how was last nights tutor session?" He asks genuinely interested.

Bexley doesn't mind Remmy's arm around her but it doesn't make her feel anything towards him either. "It was fine." Is all she says and Remmy doesn't question her further. They both sit down and wait for all the students to fill up the classroom. 

Bexley is caught up in her own thoughts as the professors voice is practically like a muffle to her. Her eyes wander around the classroom and she catches a pair of grey eyes staring at her.