A Girl

The next couple of weeks became crazy. Bexley was no longer the only one pregnant. It had seemed like everyone went out and 'celebrated' the victory of the Dark Lord finally being dead.

Kendric had sent her an owl telling her the news. The came Harrisons letter, then Heidi's and then she got one she never really expected. She got one from Luna. The weird girl that she had only talked to a couple times.

Regardless, she appreciated the letters and good well wishes. Her parents on the other hand weren't surprised. They wished her a good life and asked her to visit once the baby came. Her parents' letter made her sad but it was easy to forget when she had many supporters. Including Draco's mother Narcissa.

Mia sent her a letter telling her she was happy for her and that if she were to have a boy she could have all of her son's clothes. She smiled at the letter.

Anyways, today was the day that Narcissa planned to have her baby shower. Draco and her agreed not to reveal the gender of their baby until today as well.

"Miss Sallow do you need anything else?"

Bexley looked down at one of the house elves. She never even knew they existed until Narcissa decided they needed many of them to help Bexley with her difficult pregnancy and when the baby came as well.

Bexley waved her hand to excuse the elf. "No Zeemy that will be all. Thank you."

The house elf, named Zeemy, nodded her head and walked away to a different chore that Narcissa had instructed.

Draco came down the marble staircase, ready for the shower. She grinned at his outfit. She swore all he ever wore was black. At the same time though, that was what she mostly wore as well these days.

"Are you ready?" She asked Draco but she was interrupted by the doorbell.

Zeemy quickly stopped what she was doing to go answer the door. The guests had arrived and Draco held Bexley close to him.

Harrison came in with a gift basket in one arm and little Guinevere Weasley in his other. She wasn't showing yet. Neither was Heidi when she came in with Remmy. The all laid their gifts on the table that was set up solely for presents.

Heidi ran up to Bexley giving her a bone crushing hug. Draco cleared his throat. "Oh I am so sorry!" Heid glanced down at Bexley's stomach. "I just missed you so much."

Bexley smiled brighter. "I missed you too."

Draco left her to go mingle with a few of his friends that he had unwillingly invited. He really wasn't a people person.

"How is it possible that we all are pregnant." Heidi joked and Bexley and Guinevere laughed.

Harrison finally came over with a blonde Luna in tow. "And Luna too. Crazy isn't it?" Guinevere added.

Bexley nodded and politely congratulated Luna and she returned it with a friendly smile. "The Medi told me I was having twins." Luna told them.

All three girls gasped in amazement. "Twins?" They all exclaimed.

Bexley couldn't imagine having two devil's inside of her. The one she had was already giving her enough grief as it was.

Finally the person that was missing came up to Bexley. "Am I the first person that gets to know the gender?" The soothing voice of Kendric made her laugh.

Bexley attempted to keep the conversation light. Kendric had sent her a letter recently telling her that he had gotten a girl knocked up. He wouldn't tell her who but just that it was a one night stand and that the girl had told him that as soon as the baby was born she was leaving. It was a muggle girl.

She slapped his arm playfully. "I don't even know what it's going to be. That's the point of this party." Bexley tied her hair back into a ponytail. Her hormones had made her hair grow way faster then it usually does.

Kendric returned her look. "I joke. But, I seriously cant wait." Bexley nodded in agreement. She was also excited for the reveal.

She excused herself and went to find Narcissa in the kitchen demanding all the house elves to do different things. Her expression changed when she saw Bexley standing in the doorway.

"I think we are ready for the big reveal." Narcissa told her with a motherly smile. Zeemy jumped down from the counter and also nodded.

Bexley grabbed a sweater from the coat rack, feeling colder then usual. People scattered all over the living room with wine glasses in their hands. Bexley took out her wand and shot a small red bolt out making people stop talking and pay attention to her.

At this time Draco moved up from the crowd to stand beside her. Narcissa came in with a cake and the house elves followed her with various desserts and laid them out on the display table.

Bexley clapped her hands excitedly. "Hello and welcome. My fiancé and I only found it appropriate that we have a happy celebration after such a dark time." She looked around the room and zoned in on her pregnant friends. "It seems as if people found other ways to celebrate as well." The room laughed at her joke.

"So thank you for coming and well, lets get this over with. What we have been waiting for. The gender of Draco and I's baby."

People cheered and Narcissa came up to her and kneeled down in front of her. Before Narcissa ever met Lucius she had always wanted to be in the Medi community. Unfortunately the duties of being a Malfoy wife at the time didn't include her career.

Nonetheless, Narcissa had some Medi experience when it came to infants. The room was silent as Narcissa performed a spell over Bexley's stomach. Her wand waved over it, glowing a blinding purple.

Something spurted out of her wand and flew up into the air. A pink butterfly fluttered around the room and went into peoples faces. Narcissa muffled a gasp with her hand. "A girl!"

The whole room erupted in cheers. The girls ran up to Bexley congratulating her and the boys did the same to Draco.

==

The manor had became empty by the evening. House elves shuffled around cleaning up the mess from the party. Bexley sighed, falling down onto the couch exhausted.

"Tired, love?" Draco sat down beside her and patted her leg.

She nodded, her eyelids feeling heavy. She quickly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Draco whispering to her stomach.

==

Authors Note:

The End

You can follow me for more stories.

I cant wait to see you guys there.

Thank you for reading <3