Make Me

All four houses sat in the Great Hall awaiting for Dumbledore to say something. A great feast lay in front of everybody yet Bexley couldn't eat. A bunch of owls flew over everyone's heads and dropped notes off to a select few in the hall. Bexley being one of them. It was a letter from her parents. 

Dear Bexley,

This owl thing is very weird. Your father and I encourage you stay at boarding school for the Christmas break as we are heading to South Africa to treat sick children for the break. We will be sending you your gifts in the next couple of days don't you worry! We love you and miss you.

Love

          Mom

What a lonely Christmas i'll be having, Bexley thought. Albus' voice suddenly boomed across the hall. 

"As most of you know, tomorrow starts Christmas break and you leave tonight. If you choose to stay, that is fine. If you are leaving enjoy this time with your family and friends from back home."

Once Dumbledore finished Bexley went over to the three of her friends and gave them the note. "Anyone else staying here?" She asked them.

Remmy shook his head and so did Heidi. Harrison finished reading the letter and told her he would be staying here as well. "My parents are dead and the rest of my family is shit." Harrison shrugs his shoulders and says this nonchalantly. 

She finds herself feeling sorry for Harrison with this new information. "I'm sorry." She says sincerely. He smiles at her and gives her a side hug. Doing this Bexley glances at the Slytherin table and sees an angry looking Draco Malfoy staring at her. Bexley breaks eye contact with him and continues to chat with her friends, soaking up the left over time with them before they leave for the break tonight. 

Soon their time had ran out and they bid their goodbyes. Harrison threw his arm around her and walked her back to her dorm. "Goodnight Harrison, we should hangout tomorrow." She told him.

Harrison nodded his head. "Sounds good to me. Goodnight Bexley." He tossed her a warm smile and she returned it. 

Bexley walked through the empty common room and went up to her room. She slowly closed her door with a relaxed sigh and then turned around, ready to throw on her pyjamas and go to bed. 

"Bex Sallow."

She almost gave herself whip lash looking up to see Draco Malfoy sitting on her bed. Her eyes widen in shock. "What the fuck are you doing, Malfoy?"

Draco's fists clench then unclench. "The real question is what the fuck are you doing all over Potter!" He accuses her.

She shrugs. "He is my friend. Not that it is any of your concern." she fires the last part at him.

"I don't like him."

"And I don't care." Bexley crossed her arms and takes in his appearance. Hes wearing casual clothes. Black pants with a black sweater and a gold snake chain around his neck. He is wearing the simplest outfit yet it was so hot. 

Draco doesn't like Bex's attitude towards him at all. "You should stop with the sassy attitude." He tells her almost matter of factually.

Who does he think he is? "Make me then, Malfoy." 

Bexley quickly regretted saying that because in less then a second Draco had gotten up and practically slammed her against the door with his arms on each side of her looking directly into her green eyes. "Say that again." He dared her.

She rolled her eyes. "Make m-" She was interrupted by him slamming his lips against hers silencing her. His hands moved grabbing her thighs and lifting her up and her legs wrapped around them. He walked them over to her bed and threw her down. Draco took off his sweater and and threw it deep in Bexleys room. 

He took out his wand and turned off the lights. They eventually stopped making out and he grabbed her and pulled her close to his chest. "I'm tired, goodnight my Bex." Bexley fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. 

==

When Bexley finally woke up it was noon and Draco was nowhere to be found. She quickly remembered that she was going to hangout with Harrison today. Just as she thought that a knock banged on her door. "Just a second." She yelled at the door and jumped out of bed and grabbed any clothes off her floor. A pair of black leggings and a black hoodie. Yes that will do, she told herself. "Come in!" She called to the door as she went into the bathroom.

She heard the door open as she quickly brushed her teeth and but her long, black hair into a pony tail to look at least a little presentable. She walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Harrison. "Good morning!"

He rose his eyebrows. "It's 12pm." He stated with a chuckle. Harrison's eyes suddenly narrowed in on the lettering on her hoodie sleeve. "Does that say 'Malfoy'?" Harrison asked shocked. 

Bexley looked down on her sleeve and read the lettering and sure as shit it said Malfoy. She groaned. "Shit." 

"Why are you wearing Draco's hoodie?" Harrison asked with a slight tease. 

Bexleys hand went to her forehead. "He might of slept here last night oops. Well lets go!" She quickly changed the subject. 

Harrison shook his head. "You are not getting off that easy but fine lets go." They left the dormitories and headed outside where the snow had began to stick to the ground. Harrison had a jacket on with mittens. "Your not going to wear something warmer?" He asked concerned.

She shrugged. "No. I'm used to the cold. I'm from Canada." She laughed.

Harrison nodded as if he understood. Harrison had never left England so he wasn't sure exactly how cold Canada really was. 

When the two of them walked out into the courtyard there was a few people scattered around. A flash of blonde caught Bexleys eye from up in a tree. Draco was sitting in a tree reading a dark arts book. She chose to ignore him and follow Harrison into the forest. 

"Are you going to kill me?" Bexley asked the boy with glasses. She laughed while saying this. But seriously the deeper they went into the forest, the darker it. The trees became taller, their leaves stopping any sign of sunlight trying to shine through and reach the forest floor.

"Maybe I am..." Harrison threw back his head with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding I just want to show you something."

Bexley shoved her hands into Draco's sweater pockets. It started to get chillier as the sunlight disappeared. Soon Bexley became speechless as she looked at the creature in front of them. A giant white horse was in front of them and on it's head was horn. "A unicorn?!" She asked Harrison the question even though the answer was evident. After all, unicorns didn't exist in Canada.

"They aren't actually friendly like you would think." Harrison told her. "They are the purest creatures to ever exist don't get me wrong. But, just watching it from here is good enough"

Bexley nodded her head. She didn't have to pet it or anything. Just watching it was perfect enough.