Snitch On Me and I'll Kill You

Probably for the first time ever Bexley woke up and Draco was still there. Which really is not a good thing. If anyone caught them together...in his room, they would be dead. They might as well be. It was a Saturday therefore there was still people roaming around the hallways.

Bexley rubbed the sleep from her eyes and shook Draco awake. "Wake up dummy! We slept in."

Draco slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple times. Realization quickly dawned on him. They could be in big trouble. 

The sound of door knocking had them both opening their eyes wide. "Draco! We have quidditch practice soon. Get going. Actually, i'm coming in." 

Beck was outside his door and when Bexley heard the last part and she knew what she had to do. She ran as fast as she could to his bathroom and locked the door. Just as she did that Beck walked in.

"Shove off Zambini. I'm coming just let me brush my teeth and get dressed." He told Beck.

Draco walked over to the bathroom door and Bexley silently unlocked it for him to come in. When he did he shut the door so that Beck did not see her. Draco ignored her and began brushing his teeth.

Bexley stood behind him with her arms crossed so he could see her in the mirror. They couldn't speak because Beck would surely hear them. She threw her arms up exasperated. She mouthed the words 'how am I going to leave?' to him and he shrug and spat in the sink.

Bexley raised her eyebrows. He was really going to leave her here on her own. How was she supposed to get out?

He shrugged at her and left the bathroom. She could hear him ruffle around as he got dressed and Bexley low key wanted to just open the door for a peak. But, she didn't. 

"Lets go, Zambini." She could hear them leave his room.

Bexley so badly wanted to get revenge on him. She just had to come up with the perfect plan first. 

Well first she had to figure out how to leave his room without anyone seeing her. She took a breath and walked up to his door and turned the knob. Her head peeked out and by a chance, the hall was empty. She fully opened the door and ran out trying her best to be as quiet as possible.

When she made it down the stairs the only person in the common room was that Penelope girl flipping through a magazine. Unfortunately, she looked up at her.

She smirked at her evilly. "Did I just see you leave the boys' dormitories?"

Bexley looked at her with a confused look and sat down beside her. "I think your confused, Penelope." She laid a hand on Penelope's shoulder and leaned in to her ear to whisper to her. "But snitch on me and i'll kill you."

Bexley leaned back and gave her a smile. "Have a wonderful day Penelope." She got up and walked out of the common room doors. 

Fortunately her good friend Harrison potter was standing outside her common room with another student from Gryffindor. She had the signature Weasley hair and a beautiful face. 

Harrison soon noticed her and waved her over. He gestured to the girl that stood there. "This is Guinevere Weasley. Remmy's baby sister. She's on the Gryffindor quidditch team with me."

Guinevere smiled at Bexley and Bexley offered her hand. "I'm Bexley Sallow." 

Guinevere nods not shaking her smile. "I know. I have heard tons about you. Miss Malfoy." Guinevere slaps a hand to her mouth like she said something that wasn't supposed to be said.

Bexley chuckles. "That's a good one. I haven't heard that one yet." Bexley then decided she liked Guinevere. She seemed sweet and genuine.

"So what are your guys' plans today?" Bexley decided to ask them.

"Well..." Harrison drawls out. "Since Remmy and Heidi are off doing Merlin knows what. We were thinking of spying at the Slytherin practice. Y'know so we can beat them this year. No offence."

Bexley smiles. She didn't care about the quidditch team. Sure it was fun to watch but, so was Canada's high school football and she never understood how that game worked either. It was the school spirit that mattered.

"Oh, I don't really care. Let's go." They begin walking to the quidditch pitch and Bexley hoped that somehow she could work some kind of revenge plan in.

==

Bexleys eyes followed the flyers with her eyes. They were faster then Gryffindor that was for sure and they were a lot meaner. 

"They are quiet fast." Guinevere whispered to Harrison and he nodded in return not keeping his eyes of of their flyers.

Bexley took a sharp breath when she saw Draco do a barrel role through the air. He was practicing his signature moves and she knew Harrison also had his eyes on him. There was something about watching Draco play sports that made her tingle.

Just before the Slytherin practice ends Draco does one more practice dive on his broomstick for the practice snitch. Just as he's about to catch it he loses his grip and falls off his broomstick pummelling for the ground. 

Bexley puts her arm over eyes not wanted to see the snapping of bones but, she hears the snap anyways which was worse.

"I think he just broke his arm." Guinevere said half concerned half joyous. 

Bexley was kind of mad she said it like that but at the same time she understood their hostile feelings towards Draco. 

The three of them watch as the Slytherin team carries Draco off the field. He was whining and groaning. 

"Hey i'm gonna catch up with you guys later." She pats Harrison on the back and gives Guinevere a wave.

==

Bexley arrives at the medical ward of the school and shoots a friendly smile at the nurse who helped her with some simple spells last year.

She sees Draco laying in a bed with his wrist wrapped up. "You're really good at quidditch." She tells him with a playful smirk playing on her lips.

He glared at her holding his wrist dramatically. "Apparently it's just a fracture and I will still play next game." He says with determination. 

Bexley glances down to make sure it was his right wrist that was injured and it was. She smiles sweetly at him. "Your catching hand is the one that is injured." She informed him.

Draco looks down and groans. Bexley gently touches his wrist. "Guess you can sit with me in the stands for the first game." She then squeezes his wrist and he cries out a little.

"Ditch me in your room again, Draco Malfoy, and you'll have a lot more then a fractured wrist."