Write To Me

"I'm Fred."

"I'm George"

Whoever had prevented her from going to class had revealed themselves. Two very similar looking boys stared at her. They kind of reminded Bexley of someone. They were both gingers and their hair was fairly grown out.

"And I'm supposed to care?" She questioned them in a rude tone. 

The twin boys weren't even phased by her rudeness. They just stared at her hoping that she would eventually recognise them. 

Then it sort of clicked. "You guys wouldn't happen to be Remmington's brothers?" They both nodded, happy that she had clued in. "I apologize for my tone, but you did just steal me from my next class." She told them.

"We have something more important then going to a stupid class." Fred informed her.

What could be more important then Bexley going to class? She was already behind as it was compared to her classmates.

Bexley groaned in annoyance. "Fine. Show me."

They both grabbed her arms. One of on each side and led her to an empty corridor. George pulled a piece of paper out of his school robe. That is when Bexley took notice to the fact that both of the boys were in Gryffindor.

'I really need some Slytherin friends. Besides that stupid misfit.' Bexley thought to herself.

"A piece of parchment paper?" Bexley said dumbfounded.

"Not just any piece of paper. This is like a map." George said.

"A magic map." Fred chipped in.

Bexley nodded her head like she understood completely. "No.. guys, this is a piece of paper."

Fred put his wand to the paper and suddenly the paper turned into a map of Hogwarts. Bexley was in shock. She will never get used to the wonders of the wizarding world.

George quickly explained. "You can see everyone move in the school." He points to a spot on the paper. "See there's us." 

Bexley stared at the paper and then smiled. "Wow, that is pretty cool." She kept staring at the paper in amazement. 

"And its your's now, well you can borrow it. Remmington told us about your problem with Draco. So here you go now you can see all the mischief he gets into." 

She chuckled. "That's practically stalking."

They both winked at her and then shoved the paper into her hands. "Happy stalking Bexley Sallow." They waved at her as they walked away.

Bexley shook her head, a smile placed on her lips. She liked the twins. 

==

Bexley had disappeared before the class let out. She didn't want anyone to see her and realize she had skipped class. She sat in the common room with her legs crossed. She had changed into a dark blue casual shirt dress. 

The weather had become lovely at the school, telling her that the school year was going to end very soon. Bexley was giddy to return back to Canada and see her parents again. At the same time she loved going here and rarely got homesick. Home was just lonely, her parents being doctors and all. They were never home.

Bexley had a pen in her mouth as she had her note pad out just scribbling. Heidi walked into the Slytherin common room, which was weird as other house members aren't really allowed into each others common rooms.

"This is the Slytherin common room. You can't be here." A boy who Bexley recognized as a friend of Draco's scolded Heidi.

Bexley slammed her note pad closed and showed Heidi her pointer finger, indicating 'one moment'. "Your names Beck right?"