You Love It

Growing up Bexley wasn't like all the other girls. She didn't hang out at the mall or have massive sleepover with all her girlfriends. She would rather stay at home with Mia and her dog. Take him for walks. Therefore she didn't have many friends nor did she really want them.

It was odd to her that she made three best friends on the first day of her going to a new school. She kept to herself and she certainly didn't have any enemy's either. But she made one on the first day of school too. Perhaps he wasn't an enemy any more. At the moment.

Bexley tossed and turned in her bed as she thought about these things. Everything lately bugged her. Since she had been at Hogwarts she had only felt the lightness and happiness that the school and people radiated. 

She still couldn't shake the feeling that something dark was coming and fast. She just didn't know what and it seemed that she was in the dark about a lot of it.

Her head snapped up when she heard someone enter her room. A boy stood there looking really embarrassed. "Oh my goodness. I am so sorry I thought this was my cousins room." He gestured to the glass of water in his hands. "I was just bringing her some water before heading to bed." He explained quickly. 

She laughed at him shrugging her shoulders. "No worries. What is your name?"

"It's Kendric Riggs." He told her. 

She pointed to her night stand for him to place the glass in his hand. He obliged putting it down carefully and sitting at the edge of her bed.

Bexley made sure the blanket covered her completely as she sat up more. "I'm Bexley Sallow." She put her hand out for him to shake.

He did and nodded at her. "Oh I know who you are." He looked away shyly. "I mean everybody does..." 

Bexley laughed at him again. Weren't Slytherin's supposed to have more of an aggressive personality? Bexley did prefer her friends to be sweet anyways. 

"It's okay. I get what you mean." She reassured him a smile on her lips.

He patted his legs and stood up. "I should really bring this to my cousin. It was nice to meet you. We should hang out sometime."

Bexley eagerly nodded, glad she had finally possibly made a friend in her house. "Sounds good to me, Kendric."

Kendric closed her door quietly and Bexley laid back down staring at the ceiling until her eyes got heavy.

==

The next day Bexley sat in the great hall at her own table instead of staying with her friends. She had told them she studied better on her own. They had their exams next week and she needed to focus a little. 

She bit harder into her pen that was hanging in her mouth when Draco sat next to her. "Since I am healed now. Come watch the game tonight while we destroy those Gryffindorks." He shoved a sweater into her lap.

Bexley took the pen out of her mouth and stared at him with a teasing look. "Maybe I would rather watch the Hufflepuff match. I hear they are amazing." She drawls out the last word. 

He put his lips into a sneer. "They suck." Then he crossed his arms in a boyish pout.

A few people sat near them from their house but they didn't pay attention to them. Bexley smiled looking at this years quidditch sweater Draco handed to her. They were dark emerald green and his last name was written on the sleeve in black bold letters. Guilt ignited in her when she remembered what she did to his last jumper.

"I guessssss, I will come. Then I can hangout with my new friend." She told him excitedly. 

He smiled at her. "I don't care who they are as long as they aren't them." He looked towards her three best friends with a heavy glare.

Bexley slapped his arm. "You are so over dramatic." 

He gripped her naked thigh from under her robe and leaned in close to her ear so only she could hear him. "You love it." He pulled away. 

"So i'll see you tonight. By the way my father is coming." He said the last part in a way that she could barely hear but she did.

He went to get up and leave but she stopped him. "What? Why?" 

He shrugged with emotionless eyes, his smile gone. "I don't know. I received a letter from him this morning informing me. So you should come so I have something better to focus on."

Bexley's heart warmed at the last part but she still looked at him concerned. He ignored her look though. "Look, I got to go study." He got up and left the Great Hall.

She knew he probably wasn't going to study. He was one of the best on their class. Especially compared to her. 

She shot her three friends a smile before packing up her books and the new hoodie. Since she was now going to the game tonight she needed to get ready. Plus she still had to ask Kendric if he wanted to come.

==

She made her way to the common room and her eyes searched for Kendric. Luckily she found him. He was sitting alone reading some material. It seemed that everyone was in study mode. Except one person. 

She sat next to him and he looked up and offered her a friendly smile which she returned. "So, there's a quidditch game tonight. Care to join me?" She asked him with pleading eyes. 

Don't get her wrong she loved watching the games with Heidi and Remmy but, she also wanted to cheer loud for Slytherin without getting dirty looks. 

He seemed a little surprised from her offer. "I would love to ." He accepted her offer.

"Great! I have to change and stuff. Meet you down here in a hour?" She twiddled her thumbs and he glanced at the hoodie in her arms. 

He nodded and she gave him a thumbs up and ran up the stairs to her dorm.

==

Bexley put on some black leggings to go with the dark green hoodie. Her long black hair was tied up in a pony tail. She nodded at herself in the mirror. Good enough. 

She walked down to the common room and reached Kendric. "Ready?" She asked him and he nodded fixing his Slytherin coloured scarf. 

They made it to the stadium and all their Slytherin classmates cheered as their team flew out to meet up with the Gryffindor team at the pitch. 

At the very top row there was a bunch of men she had never seen before. They certainly weren't professors.

She nudged Kendric's arm to get his attention. " You wouldn't happen to know who those men are?" She asked him.

He glanced up at them casually making it not obvious. "You see the man with the long blonde hair in the middle." Bexley looked up and she quickly saw who he was talking about so she nodded. "That is Lucius Malfoy. The rest of the men are Draco's friends dads."  

Bexley wanted to think more about it but the announcer of the game cut her thoughts off. "Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch! 150 points to Slytherin." 

Bexley looked at Kendric and laughed. The game had barely begun but seems that Draco had won them the game anyways. 

==

Authors Note:

Vote, vote, vote. And follow me! I make announcements so you know when the next chapters will be posted!

Thanks for reading.