Are You Ready?

'I'm coming for you.'

Bexley shook her head trying to get the voice out. Today was the last event and the Dark Lord's voice had come back today.

She was scared but she didn't show it. It had been a week since the nurse in the infirmary had told her she was pregnant. 9 weeks along and she didn't even know. Bexley left Draco passed out to grab some water and when she returned he was gone.

Her heart a little. She couldn't understand why he had just disappeared on her like that. Kendric awoke after him therefore he never saw where Draco went.

Meanwhile though she constantly had Remmy, Kendric, Harrison and Heidi around her keeping her company and supporting her. And she was grateful for that. 

Kendric slung his arm around her. Final exams were still coming after the tournament but how could she focus?  Bexley tried to smile up at Kendric but he didn't fall for it. She couldn't sleep most nights so nice dark bags hung under her eyes. 

"Are you ready?" Kendric asked her, pulling her close to him.

He was warm and it made her feel better. "Yeah, lets go." Kendric led her out of the common room and to the stadium seating. 

A large maze that Bexley couldn't see the end of laid out in what was the Hogwarts field. Bexley had a feeling that this was going to another boring event.

Eventually the seating area filled out and Bexley watched Dumbledore charm his voice to make it sound like a mega phone. "Hello and welcome to the final event!" Dumbledore paused so people could cheer. "For the final event our four contestants will run through the maze to find the goblet. If they wish to quit then they can send a flare through their wand a teacher will assist them out. The first person to grab the goblet wins all the glory."

Students went crazy but Bexley stayed quiet. She was grateful that this was probably the least dangerous event. Bexley leaned into Kendric and stared into nothingness as Dumbledore set off a flare to indicate the event had started. 

The contestants ran off into the maze and nobody could see them. Meanwhile Remmy and Heidi had came over and sat beside them.

Normally they wouldn't because they could feel some of the hostile attitude from Kendric but it was like they had a silent agreement. Bexley needed them and that was all that mattered. 

Bexley felt a chill run down her spine. Something bad was coming. She could feel it. Sense it. The black blurs that resembled death eaters flew through the seating area.

They tormented all the students. People screamed and Bexley panicked. She got up to run but something frozen grabbed her. It was like being apparated. She screamed as loud as she could but it was silent. Her stomach rolled over as her eyesight was blinded. 

Suddenly it stopped and she closed her eyes, waiting to hit something. Nothing came though. She slowly opened her eyes. She was dizzy and her head pounded. She was in a jail cell. Well it was like a jail cell. The floor was concrete. The lighting was yellow making the room darker then it could be. Bars surrounded her. 

"What the fuck!" She yelled but her voice just echoed. 

Movement in the corner of the room caught her eye. Shadows moved until two people came out. A lady dressed in a black dress smiled at her. Her hair was curly and sprung out everywhere. She was awfully pale and her eyes sprung out making her look crazy. 

A man stood beside her. He had a simple black suit on but Bexley couldn't keep her eyes off his face. He had cold grey skin and dead eyes. All his features were prominent except his nose. Two black holes laid where his nose should be.