What's On Your Neck?

Draco cries out as he grabs his nose. It starts to bleed profusely but Bexley acted like she didn't care. 

For some reason Kendric grabs a cloth and gives it to Draco. Draco accepts it graciously. He is careful not to spill the blood onto the floor in the common room.

There's an awkward silence as Bexley starts to feel the culpability. "Fix my nose wont you, Riggs." It isn't a polite question but rather a demand.

Kendric grabs his wand. A spark comes out and it makes Draco wince. But the room heard the crack of his nose being put back in place.

Draco's face is blood stained but he doesn't care. Bexley looked between the two boys and they were smiling at each other. Boys are so weird, she though to herself. 

Draco walks towards Bexley and grabs her waist and lifts her body over his shoulder. Bexley is surprised by this and lets out a squeal. "Wha- Let me go, Malfoy!" 

She could sense his smirk as he tells her no. She hit his back but he still refused. They were walking up the stairs and while doing so Bexley was shocked he could carry her up the millions of stairs. 

They came to the boys dormitories. Bexley could see a few guys, that didn't go home for Christmas,  looking at them but she knew they would never question Draco's actions. 

Draco flops her on his bed and he goes to the bathroom to wet the clothe. She gets up and grabs it from him patting his face silently. 

"You've got a strong punch." He tells her with a straight face.

"Yeah well you deserved it." Bexley shrugged and her grip on the wet clothe tightened.

Draco agreed with her but he would never admit it to her. He saw red at the image he walked on in.

"Why are you back at the school?" Draco asked her. His face went into concern.

Bexley was taken aback by his emotion but she answered the question anyways. "I didn't want to be at home longer than I needed to."

She knew he felt the same way and he so he nodded at her in understanding. "I like your new skirt." He eyed her legs and she felt a wave of heat come over.

Unconsciously she put her legs together as he stared into her green eyes. She dropped the clothe on the ground and it fell silently. She went touch his hair. It always was soft to her.

He saw that she was going to touch him and he let her. Bexley pushed his grown out hair out of his eyes and Draco reminisced in it.  Draco didn't let people touch him often but if it was Bexley then she could whenever.

They stared at each other for what seemed forever but was probably only a few seconds because Draco was done leaning in. He grabbed her by her throat and pushed her against the wall roughly but, careful not to hurt her.

Bexley smiled, her emotions took over her when he squeezed gently. Draco saw this and something took over him. Immediately his lips went to her neck, sucking. Bexley threw her head back as he did this. 

Bexley reached down and put her finger through one of the loops of his jeans pulling him closer. As she did that she felt him and he knew it too. 

Draco was old school. At school he was an outrageous douche bag but when he's at home with his parents or in the wizarding world he is a born gentlemen. He was apart of the elite, wealthy community so his mother and father raised him to be perfect when those type of people were around.

Therefore when he was about to just push her on the bed and do it all night, he pulled back. He didn't believe in sex before marriage. He wished he did, especially right now.

Bexley wasn't hurt by the fact he pulled back. She wasn't ready anyway. It wasn't like she hadn't read a whole book on him and his family either so a part of her understood why.

"I'm sorry." He apologized with a sheepish grin. 

Bexley grabbed his hand and pulled him to his bed. "You should go to bed. It's late." 

"You should join me." He pulled his covers back and Bexley put her finger over her lips to think about it.

The students that had gone away for Christmas didn't get back until tomorrow afternoon. So they could even sleep in. She smiled and joined him in bed. The lights went off and his arm went over her and pulled her close to him. 

Bexley could fall asleep in seconds when he held her like this

===

"What's on your neck?" 

Bexley had droned out in potions class. This class was so boring to her all the time. It was a wonder she passed it.

Her head rested in her hand as her eyesight had gone blurry from being zoned out. Kendric's voice quickly took her out of the zone. Her hand reached to her neck and she flushed.

The teacher continued to talk while they whispered. "It's nothing." She whispered lowly to him.

"It doesn't look like nothing. Is it a bruise?" He asked her genuinely innocent.

Bexley held back her laugh at him. Luckily a piece of paper hit her on the cheek and that made their conversation end. She unravelled the paper and read it.

Dear Bexley, 

Pay attention. You already suck at this class. 

I don't to be your tutor again, loser.

Love,

D.M

Bexley sent a ferocious glare in Draco's direction. Kendric took the note and read it as well. He snickered next to her quietly and she took her potions textbook and smacked him on the head. 

Suddenly the class had gotten unusually quiet and Bexley looked up. Ms. Umbridge smiled evilly over her. "Miss Sallow, we do not hit our classmates with school property."

Bexley internally groaned. She was going to get that magical quill again. Everyone knew it too. Bexley may have been her first victim but she defiantly wasn't her only. 

Her classmates never giggled at her. They stayed quiet and she could feel the looks of despair on her. 

"Your office?" Bexley managed to peep out. 

Umbridge nodded and walked off expecting Bexley to follow her. She looked over at Draco and he frowned. She longingly looked his way, packed up her stuff and then went to Umridge's office. 

==

Authors Note:

Do you guys want to see a bigger friendship with Fred and George the twins?