Dude, shut up

Bexley was so zoned out from the various different ways Draco would murder her, she probably looked so weird to the other people in the room.

Bexley quickly stood up as a light bulb went off in her head. There was no way nobody saw her pick it up. She could A. wait until Draco came to murder her once he realises it was her that took it or B. sneak up to his room and put it on his bed.

Plan B seemed more reasonable to her. She closed her book and put it on the table beside her. She walked up the flight of stairs that led to the boy dorms. She tried the knob and it was unlocked. Perfect. She walked in the familiar room and took the wand out of her shirt and placed it neatly on his bed.

"Have you guys seen a wand anywhere?" Bexleys eyes quickly widened as she heard Draco's annoyed voice.

She had to hide and quick. Under the bed would be stupid but she considered anyways. She looked at the large dark green drapes that surrounded the windows in his room. She ran to them and covered herself completely with them. Not even 2 seconds later she heard the door open and then close. Draco huffed in annoyance.

She heard his footsteps go to wear the bed was. Draco hummed curiously as he had probably found his wand that was placed on his bed. She heard him turn on a light that must've been his bathroom and then heard the bathroom door shut.

She peaked from behind the curtains and when she noticed he wasn't in his room she stepped out and started to practically run to the door.

"I knew it was you." Bexleys hand was wrapped around the door handle ready to open it when Draco had stepped out from the bathroom.

In all honestly she didn't really want to have this conversation so she ignored him and flung the door open.

"Colloportus" Draco was too fast for her and the door shut by itself and locked.

"For fucks sake." Bexley whisper mumbled to herself.

Draco came closer to her and his hands firmly gripped her waist. "Why did you do that in the courtyard?"

Bexley scoffed. "Because you were being mean to Harrison." She answered.

Draco rolled his eyes and squeezed her waist making her physically flinch. Unfortunately Bexley was actually hurting.

"Let go of me. You're hurting me" She said through her clenched teeth. A newfound wave of anger came over her.

Draco looked down into her eyes and saw that she truly was hurting. He quickly let go of her and took a step back. But, Draco never apologized.

"Open the door, Malfoy. I would like to go to bed now." Bexley crossed her arms, no longer amused with the situation.

Draco did the simple charm to unlock the door. Bexley swung it open with ease. She had to be quiet though as a lot of the Slytherin boys were coming up to their room for the night. She practically tip toed down the stairs to the common room. When she thought she was in the clear, a boy from her year looked at her and smirked.

She recognised him as one of the boys Draco hangs out with him. She simply gave him the middle finger and made her way up the stairs to the girl dorms.

Bexley pulled the covers back and sat there for a few moments just lost in her thoughts. Draco made her furious. She would never refuse the attraction she felt towards him because obviously it was clear. Even the mirror of erised knew it.

Shaking her head at her thoughts she grabbed a melatonin from the bedside table and shut her eyes.

==

It was the next day and Bexley quickly got dressed in her school robe. She put on some mascara to illuminate her green eyes and ran a straightener through her black hair. Good enough.

She walked into the great hall, ready to have breakfast with her friends. She saw from the corner of her eye Draco was munching on a green apple, a bored look on his face.

"How was your beauty sleep, princess?" Remmy quickly caught her attention.

Bexley became anxious. Did they know about the wand? "Um fine. Great actually." She responded.

Remington gave her a strange look but decided not to push it. She decided to change the subject. "I hear the new magical creatures teacher is awesome."

Harrison nodded, completely agreeing with her. "He is." He told her.

Heidi slid her arm with hers. "Speaking of the magical teacher. We cannot be late for that class. Let's go."

Bexley shared a look with the two boys that said 'whats the rush?' They shrugged but followed Heidi and her nonetheless.

The four of them walked outside through the courtyard. They noticed that some of their classmates had started to follow them out to the clearing for class. Bexley found it odd that all her classed had mostly Slytherin in it but it was also mostly Gryffindor's too. There was only occasionally a couple of kids from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

When they reached the outdoor class her mouth dropped slightly. What stood in front of her is only something that she had only seen in movies. A very large creature that resembled a dragon stood there. A chain was around it's neck and holding the chain was who she assumed was the teacher.

"You should shut your mouth. Wouldn't want a fly landing in there." The snarky voice of Draco was evident and he his shoulder went past hers with a slight push.

Bexley snapped her mouth shut and shot him the nastiest glare she could muster.

The voice of the teacher ended her glaring. "Hello children, this is Rex. He is, yes, a dragon."

Bexley was slightly taken aback by how this dragon had such a casual name. The dragon was red and black spikes ran down its back all the way to it's tail.

"Now, Rex is probably one of the nicest, friendliest dragons a wizard will ever come across so you may pet him when its your turn." The teacher took the chain and made the dragon go in a circle so that everyone could get a good look at him.

Heidi was the first person to go up to the dragon. "Now be gentle, if Rex senses a threat, then he does not remain friendly." The teacher informed her but made sure everyone heard him.

Heidi reached her hand up and the dragon snorted so she quickly pulled her hand back. Heidi mustered the courage and gently pet the dragon on his nose. She then stepped away and came back to Bexley and the two boys.

"That was perfect miss Granger! Who's next?" The teacher bellowed out. He was quiet a big man Bexley noticed.

"I will!" Bexley looked over and noticed Draco had raised his hand and then began to walk over to the dragon. And not gracefully at all. Rex let out a loud warning snort at Draco. Draco ignored the beast and continued to walk towards it.

"I don't think Rex likes Draco." Bexley heard Remmy whisper to Harrison.

Bexley let out a giggle and as she did this the dragon snorted furiously and fire came out of it's nostrils, burning Draco's hand slightly.

Draco let out a yelp and fell unto his butt clenching his hand. He stared straight at the teacher. "My father will know about this." He said so matter of factly that this caused Bexley to roll her eyes.

"Dude, shut up already."