Just Stay

The four of them continued to slurp their drinks and laugh about their one teacher they had. She was very weird. So was her name it was 'Ms Treywally.' Super odd. She literally taught a class about knowing your own fortunes. 

Bexley thought to herself that she didn't have to go to Hogwarts to learn that. Regardless, it was a required class for all of them. 

The bar like building got quiet as Draco and Beck walked in with Penelope trailing them like some kind of lost puppy. Bexley grabbed the table in front of her hard until her knuckles turned white. Harrison noticed this and gently slapped her hands to stop her from further causing a scene.

Bexley swore she heard someone mutter the word 'death eater' and Bexley whispered to Heidi. "What's a death eater?"

Heidi took a gulp. "They are like the bad guys of the wizarding world." Was all she said. 

Bexley knew the second she got back to the school she was heading straight to the library. Since her friends seemed to awkward to tell her more about death eaters. 

Bexley put her head in her hand and let out an inaudible sigh. Her friends continued talking but she stared at the moving pictures on the wall. They showed the building's history. Bexley perked up when she saw that one of the photo's explained a war. 

Her eyes watched the small story of how the building survived the war. This basically told her nothing. How did the war start? What even happened?

Bexley was sure a book in the library would help her find her answers.

==

It was late in the evening and Bexley was sure that mostly all the students were asleep. She crept down the millions of stairs and out of the common room to the corridor. She made it to the library and she started looking for a book that explained what death eaters. Or whatever war she had seen at the bar building.

She tip toed to the 'D' section and began looking for a certain book. A black book with the name 'Malfoy' was written down the spine made her quickly grab it. What was a 'Malfoy' book doing in the 'D' section, Bexley thought to herself. 

Guess she would find out. She went to turn around when the hissing of a cat caught her off guard. She almost dropped the book out of her hand from the scare.

She started to run out of the library. She really hoped that that cat was somebody's pet and not some teacher disguised as one. 

She practically slammed the common room door when she entered the room. The only light illuminating the room was the fire from the fireplace that burns 24/7.

Bexley leaned against the door panting from the run she had just made. She walked up the steps back to her room and sat on her bed. She opened the first page to the book.

Malfoy was the surname of a wealthy pure-blood wizarding family and one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. They lived in Malfoy Manor in Wiltshire, England. The Malfoy's were related to many other pure-blood families, including the Blacks, Lestranges, Greengrasses, and Rosiers.

The Malfoy's are known for helping the Dark Lord in the war of all witches and wizards. They are known of being Death Eaters. The Dark Lords army. The Malfoy family name translates to 'bad faith' . Malfoy's are known for their long history of aiding the Dark Lord and being authoritative over other wizards and witches. 

Bexley slammed the book shut and threw it across the room. A disturbed shiver ran through her body. Could it be that Draco was apart of the Dark Lords army?

Bexley only briefly knew about the Dark Lord through whispers from her fellow classmates and a certain study she had to do last year. At the time she never really thought about it much. 

There was only one person that could answer is question and that was Draco Malfoy himself. Bexley began pacing in her room. She wasn't going to get much sleep with these thoughts in her mind.

She made the quick choice to once again sneak out of her room and walk towards the boy dormitories. She reached Draco's room and tried the knob and luck was on her side when she opened it with no issues. 

He was sleeping peacefully in his bed. His blonde hair covering his forehead, almost covering his eyes. Bexley almost cooed and him but she quickly realized why she was here and she shook her head. 

All at once she jumped on his bed heavily. She straddled his waist and gently slapped his face. His eyes snapped open and he threw her off of him making her butt hit the ground with a thud. Okay, maybe she deserved that. His wand was at her throat and she slapped him again.

"Put your wand down, dummy. It's only me." She whisper yelled. 

He retreated his wand and he blinked a few times attempting to make the sleep feeling go away. Bexley didn't move from her spot on the ground. 

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Bexley always swooned for his strong accent.

She smiled innocently. "I just missed you." She gave him a friendly shrug and when he went to go kiss her she swiftly grabbed the lobe of his ear.

He mustered out words of complaint and she tightened her grip on him. "Are you a death eater, Malfoy? Don't lie." She seethed through her teeth. 

She angrily dropped her grip and waited for his answer. Draco wasn't expecting this and he grabbed the back of his neck. He tried to find the right words.

"You wont get it. I was destined to be one. From birth. My father made sure of it." He explained. This only made Bexley get a bit more confused. 

He kept rambling on. "I'm not one right now. At least i'm not marked as one yet. I'm too young." He stopped and stared at her. "I can't determine the future but, i'm not one yet."

Bexley scrunched up her eyebrows. "But your father is?" 

Draco nodded his head. "My uncle was the only one who understood that I didn't want to be one. Now he's gone." He held his head low.

Draco always thought his father had his uncle killed since he was the only one in his family that never supported the Dark Lord

Bexley took all this information. She also could never guarantee the future. She grabbed Draco's jaw and kissed him softly on the lips.

Bexley has yet to experience Draco cry or even be vulnerable in general. So when she sat there with him just kissing him, she still hadn't seen him absolutely vulnerable. He was too strong. 

She pulled back and put him back to bed. She laid a kiss on his forehead. She could tell he was still really sleepy. 

She went to walk away but he grabbed her roughly and threw her on top of him. He played with the gift he had given her. "Just stay. Goodnight Bex." 

His fingers dropped. He was already asleep.