5. The Fiery Life

My life like a fire; sometimes hold me warmly and sometime burnt me badly

I can't use the heat of the fire much, Because whenever I felt hot, I suddenly burned ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do I do when you Push back my hand by the language of supplication ...?

What do I do when you loosen my strong foundations by your own existence ...?

What should I do when I didn't want you to come but you came ...

and when I want you to stay, you go ...!?

When you make me regret and you come back ...

And in the end you are the one who leaves ...

I forgot that I was thirsty and you were a spring ...

You moved and I remembered that I was thirsty ...

And again, you continued on your way without giving a drop of water

What do I do when you singing instead of writing till the time that I know your heart is full of pain ...?

What do I do when my heart is full of words ... your heart is full of words ... and our heart are full of crying ...?!

I met you when you needed a lot of help ...

But,
how much we could help each other in a forest full of ignorant people, who wanted to show themselves as the best and they were willing to sacrifice us for it ?!

I wrote to find out that I had imprisoned someone in a place who was no longer herself ...

And here there wasn't anyone who break his/her heart for me , or said :
"be strange, you can and it goes on"

When I could save myself, I found myself in the corner of the room that it like sanatorium for me ...

So I decided to be crazy; because this was that they made of me and wanted to be ...
they tore the fabric of my feeling and my soul was executed by it.

Nothing in this word is real ...
The translation of love that we made for our emotion is completely wrong ...

Love is not something you can grasp it easily and you can't even call love any fucking sensation easily ...

Love in this world is very scary, big and sad ...

It throws you into the well that has no escape route ...

How can you be afraid of heights, clowns, animals or even horror movies while there is love ...?! When love throws you off the cliff that the height of it is unlimited ...!

It is more terrible and scary than any clown and horror movies

How can you not be afraid of something that it transforms you into someone else, changes your mind, burns your soul, plays with you and your life and ultimately it makes you that destroy yourself with your own hands ..?!

It's better that enter a little your clear and white mind in dirty word of today ...

We can't change this word ...

As we got older, we became more distant from each other ...

Until I felt love, I saw the flames and the burning ...

This distance from you was the beginning of my burning ... when I was away from home for a long time ...

And then when I lost my feelings, I lost my way in this complicated world without an exit ...

I just know I will never lost my dream
but lost my way ...

Those who claim to know everything and can make them than past,
finally they come to this conclusion that should "kill everyone" ... :)

I wanted the fire of my life to be the one that would burn them ... those who were the reason for our distance ...

But is it really possible ...?

______________________________________

Tnx everyone who support this story
I hope you enjoy

the vacation is over 😢
Be successful in your lessons💜

Please don't forget me and my story
I miss you ... :(

Have a good time and stay safe ^_^