Panic! At The Disco

Stand Name: Panic At the Disco (PATD, short)

[Looks]- A Disco ball Afro and a cassette tape player mouth. Shutter glasses and classic disco clothes both covered in disco ball glass. He has holographic skin that goes great with his white light up roller skates. He has metal sequence gloves that are perfect at deflecting bullets and other small fast objects. He stores cassette tapes in his pockets that his user gave him.

Ability 1 (Major): Do You Wanna Funk? [Patrick Cowley, Sylvester]- The user ask's their opponent if they wanna funk. If the opponent responds or says anything in that 10 second window then they will start dancing. They cannot stop dancing unless (Y/n) deactivates her ability or she is defeated. (Killed or knocked unconscious.) 

Ability 2 (Minor): Stayin' Alive [Bee Gees]- PATD will dance with (Y/n) or a ally to help them dodge any danger. (Music must be playing in order for this ability to work!)

Ability 3 (Minor): Let's Groove [Earth, Wind & Fire]- PATD dace fights, making him unpredictable and a lot more flashy. (Music must be playing for this ability too!)

*Power- B

*Speed- B

*Range- C

*Durability- B

*Precision- B

*Learning- D

[Stand Cry]- LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S BOOGIE OOGIE OOGIE!!! (He says oogie for each hit he lands)

[Personality]- He's a laid back stand that likes to pick on his user occasionally. Much like his user he loves Disco/Funky music. He enjoys roller skating with his user and likes to dance with her while skating. He only allows Disco, Funk, Hip Hop, and Rap, to be played in his cassette player mouth. If he is forced to play anything else not from that genre or 70s-90s, he will throw a tantrum and will be required to be gifted a funky cassette tape.