He's an idiot

Thrid pov 

              After having a good cry Cass calms down. Both her and Kiah are alone, but they have each other. 

"Im still joining the scouts, I want to take back our home." Kiah tells her while giving her a piece of bread. 

"I want to join to. I want to kill them. They took our families away from us." Cass tells Kiah 

"Than I'll protect you then, your not getting rid of me you know." Kiah looks at Cass smirking. This was their goal to make to the scouts. They shook hands, promising each other not to die on each other. 

      time skip 

    Years has past, both Cass and Kiah have joined the military. 'This is it! I'll finally get to work and get to kill the titans.' Cass thinks to herself smiling. The instructor saw Cass smiling so he went to over to see what she was smiling about. 

"What are you smiling about?" He asked her

"Im just thinking how Im going to kill every titan that I see sir." She saids while giving the salute to him. The instructor grabs her head and turns her around.

"Well make sure you don't die." This made Cass smile 'Don't worry I won't.' Kiah looked over to her 'This girl.....' She sighed knowing Cass might get too ahead of herself. 

     It was time to work with the ODM gear. Cass was excited while Kiah. Kiah just wanted to go to sleep she was tired from all the training. She looked over to Cass and saw all the energy she had.

'How can some one this short have that much stamina?' Kiah thought to herself. Over the years she saw how Cass. Her hair was short back then, but now it's longer. She had it down. She grew a little bit. To Kiah she still sees her as short cause she's taller than her. She was always taller than her. Her skin was a little more tanner maybe because of all this training. 

    Kiah has changed to. Getting taller was one of the things. Her hair was longer and was in a braid. Her hair was a lighter blonde now. Kiah skin was almost white as snow. This is way Cass always tells her to get out more. While kaih was thinking she heard a crash. She looked over to Cass holding in her laugh, but she couldn't. Kiah looked over to see what Cass was laughing at. She saw a boy hanging upside down. Kiah wanted to laugh, but she didn't 

"Oh yeah I like to see you try this!" The boy yelled at Cass pointing at her. 

"Alright, I'll take a go at it." Cass saids agreeing to the guy's challenged. She got hooked up to the gear. She had prefect balance. It was more prefect then Misksa's. The boy had shocked eyes before they turned angry, then to defeat.  

"So anything else you want to challenge me too." She asked the angry boy. He smiled. 

" Yeah I want to see if I can take you down in a fight." He said, Cass was lowered down then walked up to him. 

"Ok then then let me ask you. What's your name?" Cass asked 

"It's Eren, and whats yours." 

"It's Cass, so Eren I'll be happy to fight you." Cass smiled Kiah knew this smile. 'She's going to hurt him.' 

     When Eren and Cass got to the fighting grounds. Everyone was their to see who would win. Eren run forward to Cass as he was about to punch her. She got hold on his arm. Than flipped him over her head laying on his back. She looked back at him. While looking at him she saw a woman. She looked like him. 'Is that his...mom?'

"Eren!" yelled someone causing Cass to look up. 

"Ha! Like anyone can take Cass in a fight! She's one of the strongest ones here." Said a guy, he looked a horse to Cass. 

"It's not just Cass it's Kiah too. They might be able to take down Annie and Misksa!"  Said a guy with freckles.  

"Actually they already did....." A boy with kinda short, but long hair spoke. 

"Cass beat Annie and Kiah beat Misksa." Gasps were heard all over. the four girls stood unbothered.  

time skip 

      It was dinner time, Kiah and Cass always sat away from everyone. Until today.

"That Eren guy. He's an Idiot." Kiah said. 

"You stay away from him. I think he might be a bad influence on you." Kiah told Cass she didn't really pay attention to him so why should she now. 

"Hey." said a voice. Both Cass and Kiah looked up to see who it was. It was Eren, Misksa, and Arimn. 

"Uh hey." Cass told them. The trio sat with them and they talked about their past. 'Looks like im not going to listen to Ki this time.' 

     After sometime the instructor comes in. 

"Listen up you brats, I have an announcement to make." Everyone looks at him. He feels everyone eyes on him. Their itching to know what he has to say. 

"We have two people who've been picked for the goddess program."  

"The goddess program?"

"That's for people that graduate early, they have a better chance to getting into the MP!" 

"Wow I hope it's me!"

"I know for a fact it's not me...."

"Who do you guys think it is?" Eren asked 

"I think one of them has to be Annie." Arimn saids

"I think I could care less." Kiah said taking a sip of her drink

"Is she always like that?" Misksa asked 

"Not all the time." Cass respond.   

" Cass and Kiah. congratulations. You two are in the goddess program." 

Oof this was long....well hope you guys liked this. Also let me explain the goddess program even tho I think I don't have to but Ima do it anyway. The goddess program only lets in the best of the best. Some might say why doesn't misksa and annie get in. misksa stays with eren we all know that and annie is annie. Anyway thanks for reading see u in the next chapter.