Good luck

Third pov 

       Two weeks passed by really fast. Faster than the girls thought. They were getting ready to go through the town. They know that people from the training corps. They were kinda happy, that they'll get to see the others. So that's something to look forward too. 

     Cass was getting her horse ready to ride. she had to be behind Levi when going outside the walls. She meet the rest of Levi's squad. It was the same thing with Kiah. Kiah looked over to Cass she was calm, but Kiah couldn't shake the feeling that something bigger was going on. She couldn't help, but worry. 

"Cass I know for a fact that Hange's squad is not going to be near Levi's so for please. Stay close to him."  Cass looked at her, her look was soft. When they were little, those bullies found her and just as you thought. They started to beat her up, but Kiah was always there for her. That's all Cass wanted to do. It was to repay for all she's done for her. Kiah was last thing Cass had of a family. They lost so much when they were little, but gained so much now that there older. 

"Don't worry Kiah! I'll stay close to him so you won't have to worry." Cass flashes a soft smile. To some people back in the training corps. They'll think that her and Krista were the same person due to how they care for others. Makes sense the two would hang out sometimes. Who knows what everyone is up too. There have sometimes where Cass' mind would think about Eren, but she would shake it off. 

'huh I wouder how Marco is right now?' she thinks. 

time skip 

    The scouts and Goddess were riding through the town. People in awe in seeing Levi. Levi with an unbother face wishes that they would stop. In the crowd was the training corps. Eren was watching Captain Levi until he spotted Cass right behind him. 

"CASS! Over here!" He called out for her. She turned her head over to him. there with him she saw Misksa and Armin. She waved to them knowing Levi would get mad if she went over there to talk to them. Misksa noticed that Kiah wasn't with her like always.

"Cass where's Kiah?" She asked. She pointed back to her showing where she was. They saw her and thought it was weird that they weren't together. Arimn saw that Eren had a big smile on his face. He was looking at Cass. He knew what he was looking at. He was looking at her hair being in a ponytail. She was using the hair tie that he got her and the symbol that was on her back. 

"Hey Eren, your drooling." Jean saids laughing at him and of course they end up fighting with Misksa breaking it up. Kiah saw the whole thing and shakes her head. 

'They'll never change.' she thinks. Kiah heard the gate open. 

'Here we go' Kiah thinks

"FORWARD!" The commander yells and everyone follows. 

    Eren takes one last look at Cass. He could tell that she's ready for whatever's out their. He couldn't help, but amire that. No not amire love that about her. 

"Good luck out there. Please don't die."  

Yay another chapter is done! So I watch a silent voice the other day and I cried. And I happened to finish season one of the promised neverland. It messed me up. Also Heard there were somethings going on with Woojin. Idk how to feel about since both sides have no proof so no opinion >-< anyway see ya in the next chapter.