Ending

This is my ending not the anime's ending

Thrid pov  

     Years had pasted, everyone was older. Still going with their lives seeing the light in their lives. Some more than other's. Annie had gotten out of her crystal prison and told everyone what they were dealing with. After of course everyone went to see what was over there. Peace was made, everything was fine. Well almost everything, while Annie was showing her home they ran into someone which made Levi upset. 

Zeke the beast titan. Annie told everyone that he had sent her, Renier and Bertholdt, but it doesn't matter anymore. No one trusted him. 

"Cass I still don't trust him.....Or your husband...." Kiah told Cass as she puts her arm around her. Cass just shook her head knowing she can't change Kiah's mind. 

"Well can I speak to Eren please....Alone." Zeke asked as both Misaka and Cass were in the way. On Cass' hand was the ring Eren had got her. In her arm's was their child. He was just six months old, but you can see who he looked like more of. Their child had the same messy hair as Eren and his eyes, but everything else was Cass. Their skin was the same so was the eye shape even the nose. 

"Eren you do know that-" Zeke starts, but is cut off. 

"Yes I know we're brothers." Eren finishes looking away. 

"Uhh shouldn't you do something?" Kiah asked both Misaka and Cass. They looked at each other and shook their heads no. 

"He's a big boy he can do it." Misaka spoke as the baby in Cass' arm looked at her. Misaka's hair was shorter now which was nice on her. So was Sahsa's and Cass'. Kiah's hair somehow grew back.

"That 's all I know..." Everyone hears as Eren and Zeke stop talking, they looked happy. Happy that they're not together, but they had someone to talk to. 

"Misaka, Cass." Eren called them over. Eren's hair was long, he had to put it up in a man bun. Connie's and Jean's hair was longer as well. Armin cut his. 

"Zeke this is Misaka she and I grew up with each other as brother and sister. And this is Cass my wife and our child Jay." Eren explained to Zeke. 

"I have sisters." He said as he wiped away a fake tear. 

'Their brothers....' Both Cass and Misaka thought. 

"They both look like their mom's, but also their dad's." Misaka whispered to Cass making her laugh. 

"And thus Jay is here." Cass saids holding up her son, making him laugh. 

"And thus his father barely takes care of him." Kiah said out loud for everyone, but Zeke to hear her. 

"Im sorry, but Im a good father." Eren said making Zeke wonder who he was talking to. The rest of the day was spent looking around and talking about the past. 

More years later....

"Mommy is uncle Levi coming? Is that why your cleaning?" Jay asked his mother. 

"Jay I clean everyday....." Cass tells him making him smile. 

"Well can we go see him?" He asked for a child he was fond of Levi. Cass nodded her head and told him to get ready because she was done cleaning. 

"Is aunt Kiah coming with us too?" Jay asked as he put on his jacket. 

"Yes Im going everyone needs a ghost/demon by their side." Kiah popped in saying. When Jay was a baby he had said Kiah's name and not mom or dad. It almost made Eren want to kick Kiah out, but Cass stopped him. On their way to the scouts they had ran into Armin who was now the commander of the scouts. He had told them Levi was in the office. They were right in front of his door, but Jay let go of Cass' hand. 

"Jay where are you going?" She asked him following him. 

"To the bathroom I have to make sure my hands are clean. Uncle Levi hate dirty things." Jay saids washing his hands and making his mom wash her hands too. 

"Okay now we can go." Jay saids opening Levi's door. Levi looked up and a small smile was on his face to see Jay. 

"Hello sir." Cass said out of habit along with her salute. 

'I miss being in the scouts......' Cass thinks as she let's go of her salute. 

"Jay wanted to see you." Kiah said sitting in one of the chairs. 

"If your looking for Eren he's down at the lab. You want to see your dad Jay?" Levi asked him. 

"Nah." Jay said making everyone laugh. Cass got up knowing she can trust Levi with Jay and kinda Kiah. Cass went down to where Hange's now Eren's lab is. 

"Hey Eren." Cass said as she walked in to both him and Zeke working on some stuff. 

"Ah why hello Cass, where's Jay?" Zeke pushed Eren as he was going to kiss Cass a hello. 

"He's with Levi and Kiah." Cass tells him as Eren gets up. 

"Of course with his favorite uncle and his second mom." Eren saids going back to work. He looked tired. He wanted the protect him and his brother was working on done. It was something for his family no less. Cass went behind him and messaged his shoulders. 

"You work too hard..." She tells him. She knew he was stressed, his thirteen years was almost up. Zeke's  thirteen years were done, but he didn't die. He just lost his memories of the past. So Eren wanted to make something to help him and Annie when they lose their memories. 

"It's almost done just a few more things and I'll be done." He saids stretching his arms. His head was back and he was looking at Cass. 

"I think I'll out you in first." He saids messing with her hair which she kept short. 

"I think you should put your mom and dad first, then Misaka and Armin. Then put the scouts then me and Kiah, and after all the drama from being in the scouts then you put in Jay." Cass tells him. 

"Yeah then maybe tell myself 'Hey a ghost is taking your place as your child's father. Do something.' How about that." Eren tells her then getting hit by something. It was by Kiah. 

"Welcome Kiah." Zeke said waving to her. 

"Why you talking bad about me." Kiah asked while staring at Eren dead in the eye. 

"Because you stole some of my child's love from me." Kiah wanted to beat Eren so bad, but she knew Cass would get upset. 

"If only you weren't married to my best friend I would have killed you by now." Kiah said walking out of the lab. 

"She didn't mean that right?" Zeke asked. 

"She meant it." Both Cass and Eren answered him. 

   A few days later Eren had lost his memories and Zeke showed him the protect they were working on. Eren knew what he had to know. After he was done looking at his memories he looked over to Cass who holding Jay. He was crying because his dad didn't know who he was. 

"Hey Jay please stop crying. Im sorry." He saids to him and the family was alright. 

"You know I never thought this will be our ending.." Kiah says looking over to Cass and her family. Kiah remembers what was in her father book that they had found. There was a way to keep a ghost tied to you and your family for as long as you want. It was the reason why Cass' brother tried to kill her. They had to someone who had died and the person their with had to have a baby. 

"What a nice ending." 

The end 

Welp that the end guys, I hope you guys liked it I sure did. Just know this is a good ending cuz the anime's ending will hurt you. Kinda wish I didn't read the manga now ;~; but anyway I'll see y'al in the next book! BYEEEE!!!!