chapter 06

Tzuyu and Nayeon were busy texting their partners in the living room. Nayeon was looking at her phone, replying to Mina. 

"Hmm, venue? I couldn't think of any, ugh. How about the gymnasium near JYP entertainment's building? It can accomodate at least 300 to 1, 000 students. -Nayeon"

"That's good, Do you think hundreds of students will attend? -Mina."

"I think so. Yearly, we have at least 200 students attending. It's different this year. We have your group to help us so I'm sure it'll be much more exciting. - Nayeon"

"I see, it's going to be so great if loads of students will attend. 1, 000? that sure a lot. - Mina."

"The total of students attending our academy is around 1.5k so we're expecting at least 80% to come. - Nayeon"

Tzuyu was replying to Sana as well while trying to get her girlfriend's attention. She made faces and acted cute but Nayeon was so focused, she didn't notice her. The girl gave up and read Sana's reply.

"I can't think of any honestly, Tzuyu. I'm sorry, I'm not aware of the foods that korean usually loves to have in a ball. -Sana"

"It's okay, Let's think together. Maybe fried chicken?  samgyeopsal, gogigui, sundbu jjigae, dolsot bibimbap, kimchi jjigae plus grilled jokbal - Tzuyu"

"Momo loves jokbal so that's perfect, haha. Let's add japchae and dakkochi for drink let's have juice, persimmon drink, shikhye and water of course. -Sana"

"It's decided then! You're good at picking drinks, Sana un.. nie."

"You can call me unnie if you want or Sana is fine. Thanks, Tzuyu. You've helped so much with the foods. -Sana"

Nayeon's done texting Mina. She noticed Tzuyu's smiling while replying. She sat closer to her and glanced at Sana's message.

"See you tomorrow then Tzuyu, thanks and good night! -Sana"

"Good night too, Sana unnie. See you tomorrow, haha. - Tzuyu"

She exited the message screen and locked her phone. She was surprised to see Nayeon staring at her.

"Really, Tzuyu? I was looking at you for 5mins already and you looked like crazy smiling at Sana's replies. Did you have fun? You were laughing in your last reply."

"No.. no. We just don't know what to do since we're both foreigners. We had a hard time choosing the foods for the event. How about you? I tried getting your attention but you're not looking at me. You were all so focused on Mina's replies."

"That's different, Tzuyu. Let's not talk about this and forget it. Let's sleep, good night." She kissed Tzuyu's cheek and went to her room.

"Good night." Tzuyu followed her and hugged her from behind."Sorry baby.."

"I'm sorry too, I love you."

"I love you more."