chapter 17

Tzuyu arrived with Nayeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung at 09:30pm. She can't believe what she's seeing, the attendees are so much more compare to the previous year.

The 4 girls search for a table near the stage and found one that they think has the best view. The girls sits and noticed Jihyo just arrived wearing a silver gown, they called her.

"Jihyo yah! Here!!" Nayeon shouted her name and waves her hand.

The girl saw and approached them. "Hey unnie, did you just arrive? Where are the others?"

"We don't know, haven't seen them."

"Guys! Hi!! " Jeongyeon appeared wearing a white gown.

Tzuyu isn't close with Jeongyeon, she doesn't know why. They just don't talk to each other not unless it's about Nayeon. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are best friends since their last year in high school. Both families know their friendship and they are welcome to each other's family.

"Nayeon unnie, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Jeongyeon asked her bestfriend. "Yeah sure. Tzuyu yah, one second. Stay here, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon holds each other hands then disappeared in the crowd. Tzuyu felt weird seeing that.

"They're bestfriends, it's not much of a big deal." Tzuyu.said to herself.

"It's the J Trinity!!!" someone shouted.

The crowd splits in the middle revealing Momo and Mina. Momo's wearing a long light blue gown while Mina's wearing long black gown.

"Where's Sana?!" Someone shouted against the music. The japanese girls went to their table.

"Hi everyone, good evening." Mina greeted them. They greeted back and asked where's the other girl.

"As usual, Sana's late. Haha well, she has a high fever but she insisted to attend. She'll arrive soon." Momo answered.

"Hi Momo chan!" Dahyun waves at her and smiled. Momo smiled too. "Hello Dahyun ssi.." Dahyun blushed.

Jihyo invited the two to join them and they did.

"Where's Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie?" Mina asked Tzuyu.

"They're talking somewhere. I don't know."
Jihyo appeared again. "Guys, we are going to start the event now." then went up on stage. Nayeon and Jeongyeon appeared too.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening. Thank you for coming! We three are going to be your emcees for tonight. I'm Park Jihyo."

"Hi, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon"

"and I'm Im Nayeon."

Everyone applaud and there are a few guys who put their finger in their mouth then created a whistle like noise.

"It's really good to see these numbers of attendees. I hope everyone enjoys this party." Jihyo put down the card that she's holding and looks at the other two.

"In a few mins. We'll start the music again so everyone who wants to dance will be able to do so. We are so overwhelmed to see lots of students attending this event this year." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon added. "You guys enjoy and keep your young spirit rocking because later, we are going to rock this night! Let's have our first performance first."

"This guy is going to sing and he will dedicate his song to the person he really like. Let's all welcome, Im Jaebum on the stage!" Jihyo loudly announced.

JB appeared wearing a white tuxedo.

Jihyo give her mic to the guy. "Thank you good evening everyone. I wanna dedicate this to the girl that I have a huge crush on. This is for you, Minatozaki Sana."

The guy sang One Call Away by Charlie Puth and when he's done went down the stage. He's going to pass by the girls' table.

"May I know where's Sana ssi, Mina and Momo?"

"She's not yet here." Mina replied.

"So she wasn't able to watch me sing for her. Can I get her cellphone no.?"

"No, we are not allowed to give it unless our manager lets us, sorry. If ever we gave it to you and our company finds out about it, we are dead. Sana told you to stay away from her, right?" Momo told him straightly.

JB felt embarassed and just walked away.

"Momo, don't you think that was too much?" Mina asked her.

Momo responded. "No, Sana already told him a couple of times to stop. The guy forgot what she said so I.refreshed his memory."

Tzuyu is just observing all of them, she's not used to attending big events and she isn't that sociable.

"Hello again! Did you enjoy his performance? I know you did. Let's spice up the night a little. We'll play a music, turn off the lights then when it's off everyone has to walk.

We'll turn on the lights after a few mins. but you have to wear your masks, okay?" Jihyo announced the rule of the
game. Jeongyeon counted.

1!

2!

3!

The lights turned off, there's noises. Every students walked and after a minute, the lights went on again.

"Look at the person in front of you and don't remove your masks. We'll play a sweet and slow song this time. You have to dance with the person in front of you whether it's a guy or a girl." Jihyo continued with the game.

Tzuyu looks at the person in front of her. It's a girl with a black hair wearing a pink ball gown that has ruffled skirt.

"She looks like a royalty." Tzuyu thought and they danced.