chapter 32

Sana's staring at the water under the bridge while waiting for Tzuyu. It was almost 6pm and it was cloudy the heaven's dark. The girl is smiling thinking of meeting Tzuyu again.

"Hey.." 

Sana turned around and there, the girl that she's been waiting for has arrived.

"Hi, Tzu!" Sana hugs her.

Tzuyu's face is emotionless. She didn't even hug her back.

"How are you?! Where did you go? We've been looking for you everywhere in the past 4 days."

"I'm staying at Nayeonie's again.." Tzuyu said.

Sana feels hurt hearing it. "What??" Sana asked in confusion.

Tzuyu looks away.. "We're back together.." 

Sana feels her heart stings. She can't believe it because she knows how much the younger girl hates Nayeon for what she did to her. "Why?"

"Why? Because I still love her."

Sana felt that her tears are about to fall and she's doing her best to stop it.

"But what about us? I thought.. you like me?"

"I do Sana unnie but I realized that I still love her. I can't live without her."

"What about everything that has happened between us? Does it mean nothing to you?"

Tzuyu looks straight to her eyes. "Yeah.."

Sana walks towards her and hugs her tightly.

"You're lying Tzuyu.. I know it. What happened? You can't just make me fall for you and leave." Sana's tears are running down her cheeks.

"It's true, I like you.. but Nayeon's the person that I wanna spend my whole life with." The younger girl is still not showing any emotion. "I'm sorry Sana unnie. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Please Zaki, just go." Tzuyu said in her mind. The japanese girl doesn't know that her heart is crying inside as well. Tzuyu's walking away from her.

Sana's crying so hard, she saw that Tzuyu's leaving again. She walks faster towards her and backhugs the girl.

"Tzuyu yah... you can't leave me. Did I do something wrong? Tell me! Don't be like this.."

Tzuyu holds her arms and gently removes her arm. The younger girl starts walking away again.

"I love you." Sana said.

Tzuyu stop. 

"I love you Tzuyu." Sana repeats.

She spun around to face her. The japanese girl sees that she's crying too.

"You know what Zaki? I have other reasons why I'm doing this. One of them is that.. I feel that this is the right thing to do, to stay and keep our relationship. Honestly, you ruined me Zaki and after all the emotions that you made me feel, you completed me and that's where she failed." Tzuyu said while looking at Sana.

"So what are you gonna do now? Are you really going back to her or hold my hand? If ever you choose the latter, let's walk our own path. I told you Tzuyu that I love you and I'll make you love me too." Sana's hugging herself.

Tzuyu looks down. "But I still don't think that this is right. If you make promises, you have to keep it. I don't know, I really don't know so that's why I'm giving it another chance. I'm sorry.. all those things that we've been through are not enough to make me stay. Goodbye, Nayeonie's waiting for me."

Tzuyu walks away, her right on her chest. Tears running down her cheeks.

Sana turns back crying, she's never felt so hurt all her life.

Suddenly, the rain pours. They look like silhouettes facing different directions.

They are taking different paths..

"If we're really destined to each other, we'll meet again. Maybe someday, someday."

Tzuyu ran.