chapter 34

After 8 months..

Tzuyu's in her sophomore year and nothing has changed. She's always with her friends Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The three girls have scored high in their recent school examination and they always join school activities making them three of the top students in their class. Tzuyu's still staying at Chaeyoung's and at that night Dahyun's in the smol girl's house as well. 

"Dwarf, congrats on being the top student! I know you'd still be no. 1 in our class." Dahyun playfully messed up the girl's hair.

"Thank you dubu, I actually thought Tzuyu's gonna replaced me though.  She did so much better this year and please stop." Chaeyoung removes her hands.

"I wouldn't replaced you Chaeng, it's impossible. You're not tagged as genius in the school for nothing." Tzuyu said.

The smol girl's phone rings.. she hurriedly picks her phone up and answered.

"Thank you!! You're one of the reasons why I was able to achieve this. Let's celebrate when you get back, I miss you so much." Chaeyoung said to the person and then silence.

Her face suddenly glows up and Chaeyoung smiles widely. "Really?!!! You're going back tomorrow?!! I am so excited. I really wanna see you again." She nodded. "We'll see you guys then. I love you.. thank you and have a safe trip." She puts her phone back to her pocket.

"Hey?? Who was it?" Dahyun asked. "You're smiling like crazy."

"It's Mina unnie, they're going back here in korea tomorrow." Chaeyoung answered.

"Momo haven't said anything about that. Ugh.. she didn't tell me anything and we were just on the phone talking an hour ago." Dahyun dials her girlfriend's no.

"Why didn't you tell me that you'll be back here?"

"Hahaha, chill Dahyunie. I wanna surprised you but Mina here messed up my plan. Sorry.. I want to see you already. I miss you.." It was Momo.

Tzuyu's just observing them and thinking of things. "How about her? Is she with them?"

Dahyun ended the call and turns to them. "Dwarf's right, J Trinity's back."

It's 9am in the morning when Momo and Mina arrived.

Tzuyu and her friends are inside Dahyun's car looking at the front of the airport when the 2 japanese girls appeared. The press are following them, taking pictures of Twice and asking them questions until they reached their car.

Chaeyoung texted her girlfriend. "Minari.. we saw you and Momo unnie. We're in Dahyun's car, we've missed you so much. When can we meet you?"

"Let's meet tonight. We'll just rest and maybe sleep for a few hours." Mina replied.

Dahyun asked her driver to go back to Chaeyoung's house.

Dahyun notices Tzuyu looking at them and she knows what the girl wants to ask. "Sana unnie isn't with them, I wonder why."

Tzuyu looks at her, smiles then looks back to the road that they're taking. 

Mina and Momo called after an hour, they told them to go to their house at 6pm and they did.

When Mina opened the door, Chaeyoung greets her with a hug and planted a kiss on her girl's lips. "I miss you my Mina unnie. I am so happy to see you."

Mina smiled and holds Chaeyoung's right hand. "I miss you too, Chaeyoungie. I finally see you again after 8 months." Mina opened the door and let the girls go in.

"Where's Momo, Mina unnie?" Dahyun asked.

Mina looks at her and pointed to the bathroom. "There, taking a bath."

The door suddenly opens and Momo appears wearing a bathrobe. Dahyun runs and hugs her tightly. She kissed Momo's cheek.

"I miss you Momoring!!!" Dahyun excitingly showers her girlfriend with kisses.

"Hey, hey I miss you too! Haha. Please stop it, I feel ticklish." Momo said in between her laugh.

"Hi Tzuyu ssi, how are you?" Mina greeted the younger girl.

"I'm doing fine, Mina unnie. Thank you for asking. How about you? How's the tour?"

"It's tiring but it's worth it. We got to meet our fans and performed in front of them. We all had so much fun."

Momo chimed in. "It's one heck of an experience. We enjoyed it so much especially us three."

"By the way, where's Sana unnie?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

Tzuyu's listening to them without making it obvious that she also want to ask them the same question.

Mina replied. "She's still in Japan. Taking care of their business. You know, unnie is an heiress."

"And so are you both." Dahyun added.

"But we're different. Mina has an older brother while I have an older sister. Sana chan is an only child so she's expected to take over their family's businesses in the near future. In the past few months, she was really busy. We only meet her when we have schedule, her mother is always calling for her." Momo explained to the three.

"I hope she's okay. We know how much of a pressure it is and her parents especially her Mom has high expectations from her. The Minatozaki is a powerful family and I'm seeing the possibility of unnie quitting the group in a few years to focus on her future. They're basically practicing her on how to run their business." Mina said.

Tzuyu feels sad, she was honestly expecting to see Sana again.

The girls continues in updating each other when dinner time has arrived. They ordered a lot of food and eat. In the middle of what they're doing, Mina notices her phone is vibrating she pick it up and answered.

"I'll tell her, we'll see you soon. Take care and always text us. Bye.."

"Who was it?" Momo asked.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu's waiting for Mina to answer and she looks at Tzuyu.

"It's Sana unnie, she said she'll be back in korea in a few days."