chapter 31

Nayeon and Tzuyu are inside the room at the end of the hallway. If only stare could kill, Tzuyu's dead by now.

"What do you want to talk about?" Tzuyu asked right way wanting their conversation to end quickly.

Nayeon doesn't know how to start the conversation. She breathes deeply. "About us.."

"Us? There's no us anymore.. you ended it when you cheated on me, Nayeon sunbae."

"You did not let me explain."

"Why would I do that? I clearly heard everything. Your explanation won't save what he had before."

Nayeon suddenly cried.. "How could you do this to me? You made a lot of promises, Tzuyu. I thought you're different from your parents."

Tzuyu felt so hurt remembering what her parents did to her. "I.. I'm different from them."

Nayeon smiles, and she knows that she hit the bullseye. "No, you're not. You said that you will stay by my side forever. You said that I am the only one that you want to be with, that I matter to you the most. What happened to you Tzuyu? You cheated on me first, don't you remember it? You did it with Sana.. you like her even before right?"

"I did not cheat on you. Yes, I told you and I promised you those things but you don't deserve it."

"I just thought that.. I'm the most important person to you since we were kids, when you saved me when I was lost. I wish I hadn't expect anything from you." Nayeon kneels down and cried.

Tzuyu's having doubts on her decision.. she can't let herself fall for everything that Nayeon said but since that day the only thing that the younger girl finds the most important is to not be like her parents. She's about to go outside now when Nayeon hugs her.

"Don't leave me.. keep your promises Chou Tzuyu, don't be a coward. Just leave Sana. I know that she won't be able to stay with you all the time and you know her responsibilities. She'll eventually find someone and leaves you." Tzuyu released herself from the older girl's hug.

"She's not like that." And the girl stepped outside.

Tzuyu's lying on her bed thinking about everything. She knows her principle and that's the most important rule for her, to keep one's promises.

The sun rises and everyone's packing all their stuff because in a few hours, they'll go back to Seoul. Tzuyu's sitting in the corner of their room. The only thing that she wants to do is to go home and be alone.

"Keep your promises Tzuyu, don't be a coward." What Nayeon said keeps replaying in her mind. The girl knows that ending it with Nayeon is the right decision but she's afraid to hurt anyone because of the promises that she did not keep.

Tzuyu's hugging her knees, crying. She hates her parents for letting her become like this.. her phone beeps.

"Baby, You want me to tell everyone what your parents did to you? Your parents let your uncle harrassed you, you're not even their real daughter. They made you a servant.. Do you want me to involve your Sana here as well? She has a clean image right? Tell me that you won't leave her and I'll post your pictures online when you were kissing there at the seashore. Just one thing Tzuyu come back to me and keep your promises, that's all. Yours truly, Nayeonie."

"I hate you.." Tzuyu curled her fist into a ball and cried.

"Sorry.." the girl murmured.

Their airplane arrived, everyone's carrying their bags and will go home.

Mina, Momo and Sana said goodbye to the maknaes.

"Yah dubu, I'll text you later. Everyone take care, I love you." Momo signed a heart to Dahyun.

"You three do the same, okay?" Dahyun said and mouthed I love you too.

Mina and Chaeyoung keeps on texting each other..

"I love you Chaeng, text me asap. I'll wait for it."

"Will do as soon as possible. Take care Mina chan, I love you so much."

They need to keep their relationship a secret for the meantime because of the trio's career.

Sana and Tzuyu are just standing there and the japanese girl keeps on looking at the latter. 

"It seems that she's not in the mood, maybe she's just tired." Sana said in her mind.

Tzuyu didn't even talk to any of them and just walked away. Chaeng and Dubu followed.

"What's wrong with her Sana chan?" Momo asked.

Sana shrugs. "I don't know.." while looking at Tzuyu's back.

The J Trinity are home and slept for a few hours but not Sana. She keeps on waiting for Tzuyu's text but she did not receive any. She called, texted her and even waited for her in the school but Tzuyu's not attending school since they went home from the trip.

For a few days, Tzuyu didn't talk to any of them, she's nowhere to be found. She's not even at Chaeyoung's place. 

"I really don't know Sana unnie, when I woke up at that night. Her clothes, bag, everything's gone. She didn't leave any message. Her phone is always off, neither me nor Dubu could reach her."

Sana's worried about the younger girl. She's almost in the verge of crying when her phone lit up. The japanese girl unlocks her phone and open the message.

"Meet me in the bridge near your place, I have to tell you something. - Tzuyu"

Sana feels something's wrong, she's nervous. "Okay, I will. How are you? I miss you Tzu.." she replied but no one responded.