chapter 07

The class ended. Tzuyu was putting her notebook and book in the bag, she was in a hurry. When she was almost outside the classroom, someone called her.

"Tzuyu!"

She spun around and saw her smol friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung approaching her.

"Yeah? Chaeng, Dubu?"

"Yo Chou, sup?" Dahyun greeted her.

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"I'm good.."

Tzuyu remembered the meeting. "Hey, I'll just talk to you two later. I have to go somewhere, bye."

"Stop! I heard you're one of the organizers of the ball with your girlfriend, Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie plus the j trinity girls. Mind having us in your meeting? I wanna see them in person."

Chaeng finally spoke. "Me too, Tzuyu. I'm a big fan of them. It's a little favor from your friends."

"I'm going to bring you along just don't act all so excited when you meet them, understand?"

The two nodded and followed their friend. She turned around the corner and pushed the door open. The 6 girls are already there, waiting for her. They all looked at the 3 girls.

"I'm really sorry, our professor dismissed the class so late and I hope you don't mind because I brought my friends along. This is Chaeyoung and Dahyun."

Dahyun introduced herself first..

"Hello, my name's Kim Dahyun. I'm in the same class as Tzuyu. You're Momo, Mina and Sana, right?" the 3 japanese girls nodded and smiled at her. Dahyun offered a handshake and the trio accepted. She took a longer time in shaking Momo's. She's enjoying the moment and Momo noticed it. She knows that Dahyun is her fan she felt a little shy but still smiled.

"Nice to finally meet you, Momo unnie."

"It's nice to meet you too, Dahyun ssi."

Smol Chaeyoung appeared in front. Earlier, she was standing behind Tzuyu making her unnoticed.

"Hi, I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm a big fan of yours guys. I'm glad to meet you." Chaeng looks so shy but was able to shake the girl's hands. She kept on glancing at Mina but the girl wasn't aware of it.

Jihyo started. "So, good afternoon guys! Let's start this meeting now. Can you please share what you've planned with your partners? Let's hear it."

Sana and Tzuyu started. They told everyone the cuisines and drinks for the ball.

"That's a good one. I think the cuisines have been decided."

"It's perfect! We'll have grilled jokbal too. I'm excited!" Momo delightedly replied.

"She loves jokbal, that's why." Mina added.

"Oh, I see." Jihyo replied and smiled. "Then next Mina and Nayeon unnie."

Nayeon stood up, "So this is our plan."

Jeongyeon answered. "I think that's perfect. We can expect the students attending to be double the amount that we had last year maybe more than double."

"How about the poster?" Jihyo asked

"Here.." Mina unrolled the large white paper.

"Okay, that's perfect. We'll post that tomorrow in every part of the school." Jihyo agreed.

The poster has a red mask in the center and fireworks on its background making it colorful.

"So here's ours. First, the date of the ball will be this coming 30th. The time would be 10pm until 2am. 2nd, the performances will be at least 5 to 8 stages. We can ask Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's band to perform and we also have here Sana, Mina and Momo. It's gonna be lit if Dahyun and Chaeyoung will rap. Nayeon unnie I know that you sing and for the remaining performances let's ask the other students. We'll invite them through this.."

Jihyo showed what's on her phone's screen. "We just created this social media recently." Jeongyeon cleared . "I mean Jeongyeon unnie created this. We'll call it jabber. Here, you'll see updates, news, other students accounts. This is exclusive for the students here in our school. We will post a video message here, us 9. It will be like a commercial then at the latter part we will invite them. The main character here is you Sana, Mina and Momo. I know you're all excited so let's prepare all of these today. We have to finish it the day after tomorrow, okay?"

Everyone agreed. Tzuyu stood and told them she needs to use the comfort room, she went out.

After a few minutes, someone went out too.