chapter 08

Tzuyu was on her way to the comfort room. When she was done, she stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair. She plans to go back to the headquarters when she heard voices from the other end of the hallway. The voices are like fighting. Someone's asking for help so she ran and followed the voices. Tzuyu went down a little to the stairs and peeked. She saw a guy cornering a blonde haired girl, the guy's trying to kiss her. She observed a little more and saw that it's Sana.

Tzuyu quietly walked towards the guy." Hey, what are you doing?"

The guy spun around to see the person behind him. Sana looked at Tzuyu, her eyes pleading.

"Tzuyu! Help!" Sana shouted.

"Chou Tzuyu, what a pleasant greeting. Want to join us?" the guy opened his arms wide proposing a hug.

"No, thanks. Let go of Sana."

"I don't want to. Why would I do that? I know she likes me too." the guy touched Sana's shoulder.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw and fist.

"You wish .. I'm going to count until three. I said let go of her or you'll regret going against me and harassing Sana."

Sana gave all her effort and force but the guy's too strong. The guy tried to kiss her again and he almost reached Sana's lips when Tzuyu punched him on his side.

He released his grip on Sana and turned to Tzuyu.

"You!" he snarled and lunged at her.

Tzuyu dodged his punches. She saw an average sized wood log on the top of the table and lead the guy to it. Tzuyu grabbed it and swings it on his face. The guy fell down and crumpled, There was blood on the side of his left cheek. Tzuyu kicked his stomach.

"Ugh! You'll pay for this Chou!"

"You deserve that, I'll look forward to next time." Tzuyu smirked.

Tzuyu held Sana's arm and led her in the upper floor. She let Sana sat on the chair outside their meeting place and offered her a water.

"Thank you, thanks for saving me. Tzuyu."

Tzuyu sat beside her. "Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Don't worry Sana unnie, I won't let him do that again. What are you doing there all alone by the way?"

Sana's eyes was focused on the cup of water she was holding and smiled. "I was lost. I was looking for the comfort room."

"You're sweet, Tzuyu. Thanks." When Sana turned to face Tzuyu again she was shocked of how near their faces are. It was an inch apart.

Tzuyu felt lost in Sana's hazel brown eyes. She find those eyes pretty. She was staring at her for a few minutes and suddenly realized what's happening.

Sana blushed. It was the first time that she got so close to another person's face. She noticed how uncomfortable Tzuyu looked like, Sana broke the ice.

Sana gave a small cough before she began to speak. "Thanks again, Tzuyu. I won't forget what you did. By the way, don't tell Mina and Momo unnie about what happened. I don't want them to get worried."

"You're welcome. I promise, I won't." Tzuyu started walking and Sana followed. As they reached the headquarters, Tzuyu gave her handkerchief.

"You have a little dirt here." Tzuyu pointed the dirt on her face.

Sana wiped it but wasn't able to clean it thoroughly. Tzuyu saw that she still has the dirt so. She took her handkerchief back and wiped the dirt on Sana's face.

The door to the headquarters swung open.

Jihyo and the rest stared at the scene happening in from of them open mouthed.

"I'm sorry." Tzuyu said, looking at Nayeon's angry face.