three

"Hi, Aunt Akane. Sana unnie told us to call you asap."

"I know. We've talked about everything yesterday. I miss you and Momo!" 

"We miss you too. Can you meet us today?"

"Not today. My sister Kasumi ordered our family's technical team to trace all the messages and call that our phones will be making starting tomorrow. She doesn't want anyone near Sana except us her relatives."

"They are really hiding her from us. When and where can we meet you?" 

"Tomorrow is fine. Go inside the okonomiyaki house at 6pm, it's 5 blocks away from my house."

"Thanks. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait. Is the girl Tzuyu with you?"

"Yes, she's right here beside me."

"Tell her Sana wants to say that she miss her so much." I heard the woman said and my heart beat faster. Sana's aunt hung up the phone.

Mina unnie told everyone about the plan tomorrow. They were seem so confident that this woman is the key to finding my Sana. My friends went to bed early to get enough rest and be prepared in meeting the woman. I lie on my bed doing nothing for two hours until I fell asleep.

We arrived at 6pm sharp. We went inside the restaurant and followed Momo and Mina unnie. They both stopped in front of the last table where a brunette woman was eating her okonomiyaki.

"Hi, Aunt Akane! Long time no see!" Momo unnie embraced her.

Mina unnie kissed her on the cheek and sat beside her. "Everyone, this is Sana unnie's aunt, Akane. Us, J Trinity have been close to her since we were kids."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung introduced themselves first before me.

"Nice meeting you kids, especially you Chou Tzuyu. You can call me Aunt Akane. The woman extended her hand and offered a hand shake which I took.

I was really nervous because the woman kept looking at me. 

"Do you feel nervous or uncomfortable whenever I stare at you?" She asked.

"I'm nervous."

"Well don't be. I'm just observing you." She chuckled. "I know Sana loves you and it's important for me to know who has her heart since I'm her aunt."

"Sorry." I said.

"Tzuyu, relax. Aunt Akane looks intimidating at first but trust me you'll love her." Momo unnie smiled at me.

Aunt Akane, offered to order us her favorite okomiyaki recipe. We ate first before talking about the situation.

"Where's Sana?" I asked not wanting to waste time.

"She's in Osaka and I know you sent men to look for her. Her Mom knows it. The reason why you didn't see anything that can tell you she's really there is because in every Minatozaki house lies a secret underground passage. Kasumi ordered a group of men to escort her everywhere in Japan just to hide her from you all. So my niece keeps going back and forth to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, Tokyo and a lot more cities. What a poor child."

"What? I didn't know that. How about you, Mina?" Momo unnie looked at Mina unnie who just shook her head.

"Of course, we won't tell you about that even Sana didn't know it exist until she was escorted by those guys to use that passage."

"Where does that passage lead to?" Chaeyoung asked.

"That's a good question little girl." The woman smiled at her and Chaeyoung looked embarassed of being called like that.

"It leads to a deserted area. The reason why every Minatozaki house is located near a forest is because of that passage. It's a 15 minute walk underground and when she got outside, I'm sure Sana saw a forest and a chopper. We use it for escaping. Good old times. I want to repeat that my sister, her mom, knows what you are doing. You better come up with a more well thought out plan or you'll get nowhere."

"But we don't know other ways to help her escape." Mina unnie admitted.

"Don't worry, I will help you. You're lucky that you're close to me and I don't like how she's controlling Sana's life."

"Thank you. Is there a way for us to talk to her?" I finally asked.

"None, as of the moment. She'll have a private engagement party soon, I can get you in." Aunt finished her food.

"Really?! Please help us. I want to see her and I want to talk to her so bad." I felt my heart breaking after hearing about her engagement party.

"It's 2 weeks from now. I'll meet you before the party and discuss everything."

The woman checked her wristwatch. "Oops, it's almost 7pm. I have to go. We will have a family dinner tonight.

Everyone said goodbye and thanked the woman.

"I'm going to see her again after 2 weeks!" I thought to myself.

We were on our room at 10:00pm when I heard the doorbell rang. I went downstairs to see who's our guest.

"Tzuyu!" Nayeon yelled. Jeongyeon and Jihyo Unnie stood behind her.