chapter 16

Tzuyu went to Chaeyoung's house first. She wants to see her friend's gown. The dwarf went inside her room and when she opened the door and stepped out, Tzuyu saw her gown.

It's a purple gown and not too long. "What do you think, Tzuyu?"

"It will look good on you, I'm sure of it. It's not that long so it will look perfect on you who's smol." Tzuyu laughed.

Chaeyoung puts her gown back in her bedroom.

"Why did you do that? I'm still looking at your dress."

"Then stop teasing me.. you're lucky because you're tall."

"Hahaha, okay. I'm gonna stop now. Where's your parents and your little sister by the way?"

"My Mom and Dad are on a business trip in UK, they brought my little sister. I wasn't able to go with them because of the ball."

"I see.. you won't regret choosing the event anyway. It'll be so much fun."

"I hope so.."

"How about Dubu? Have she texted you?"

"She haven't. I wonder why she's always not around."

"Let's go ahead and check on her! Her house is just 15mins. away, right?"

"Yes.. okay. I'll ask Mr. Hwang to drive for us."

The two are on their way to their friend's house. Tzuyu gets her phone and dialed Dahyun's no.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hey Dubu!! Where are you? Chaeyoung and I are in front of your house."

"Really??! Wait. I'll just ask Ms. Kim to open the gate for you."

In a few mins the tall gate opened creating a loud noise.

Dahyun appeared in front of their mansion and is calling her friends. She told the girls to wait for her in her bedroom.

The door opened and Dahyun greeted them again.

"Hi Chou and Dwarf, what's with the sudden visit?"

"Dahyunie, we haven't seen you for a few days already and you're asking us that? You are busy about something, what is it?" Chaeng asked her.

"Hey.. I'm just so thankful because I helped Sana unnie. Do you still remember when I bought the Shiba Inu stuffed toy for her?"

Both nodded. Tzuyu's the one who has a question now. "So what? What's that gotta do with you being busy?"

"Actually, she promised me one thing and Sana unnies kept her promise."

"What did she promise?" Chaeng asked.

"She knew that I like Momo even before. She said she noticed it.. she promised me that she'll help me get closer to her and you know what??"

"What? " Both asked.

"I'll be with her for the ball. Hahaha we're much closer now and she wants to hang out so I invited her and she said yes. Sana chan's the best!" Dahyun smiled widely.

"And now you are calling Sana with a chan? You're now closer to her too?" Tzuyu asked.

Dahyun finds Tzuyu's reply weird. "Yeah I call her Sana unnie and sometimes Sana chan. What's with the sudden reply, Chou? You jealous??"

"No, why would I? There's nothing to be jealous about. I have moved on with that feeling."

"Okay.. if you say so..."

"Anyway, where's your parents?" Chaeng asked this time after letting the two questioned each other.

"As usual, they are abroad. My Mom said that they'll have a meeting with their main clients in the US."

"Same here Dubu.."

Tzuyu doesn't know where are her parents since she ran away. Only Nayeon, Dahyun and Chaeng knows about her situation.

Yoda's phone vibrated.. she checked the message and it was from Nayeon.

"Baby, I'll get home late. Don't wait for me.. i love you."

Tzuyu's noticing her girlfriend these past few days always comes home late.

"Do you know if the student council has meeting today?" she asked her friends.

"None that I know of.. I didn't receive any update." Chaeng replied.

"How about you Dahyun?"

"I didn't receive any as well. Momo nor Sana chan told me anything. What I do notice is.. your girlfriend's always with Jeongyeon unnie sometimes they are with the other student council officer. Just the three of them."

"Let's just forget about that, Dubu. They are just busy with school stuff. Show us your gown."

"It's already behind you guys."
Tzuyu and Chaeng looked behind them. There is a silver gown hanged in Dahyun's dresser with a matching silver mask that has a white feather on it.

"So what do you think?" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"It's pretty." Chaeng said and Tzuyu nodded.