chapter 33

Tzuyu's at her room, the lights are off. She's sitting on the floor beside her bed hugging her knees. "Zaki." She murmured.

The door to her room opens and Nayeon went inside. The girl saw her crying so she walks towards her and kneels in front of her.

"What happened? Did you tell her everything that I told you to say?" Nayeon's stroking her hair.

Tzuyu nodded.

"Good. Just do the right thing and everything will be at peace." Nayeon leans in and kisses her on the lips. The younger girl did not respond. Nayeon stands up and before going out stops in the door.

"I know that I'm still there in your heart." And closes the door.

After a few days, Tzuyu's getting use to Nayeon being around. Their relationship is a little better now. The two are in the living room, eating. 

Someone's knocking on the door and Nayeon opened it.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun forces their way in..

"What did you do Chou? We heard it from Sana unnie. How could you do that?!" Dahyun's mad at her.

Tzuyu speaks softly. "I didn't do anything."

Dahyun grabs her by her shirt and is about to punch her, Dubu's fist stops in the air. "Sana unnie cried so much! I don't know what's your real reason but you shouldn't have done that to her." Dahyun's cold eyes stares at her.

Tzuyu's quiet, she's not giving any reaction to them. The girl looks lifeless.

Chaeyoung pity her friend. She's sure that something happened and that's why Tzuyu's acting like that. 

"What happened, Tzuyu yah? I know that you don't really like your decision, we know you.. pretending like nothing happened won't fix the problem. You need to face it."

Her friends left. She and Nayeon washes the dishes, cleans the living room. The older girl powers on the tv.

Momo, Mina and Sana are being interviewed. Tzuyu's watching Sana answering all of the questions. Then they mention about going on a world tour.

Sana's smiling like everything's okay. "See? She's happy." Nayeon said.

"Every members in Twice are excited! We will do our best in our world tour. We're gonna visit almost 20 countries in the next six months or a year. See you!"

Tzuyu misses her so much. She stood up and go back to her room, Nayeon followed her.

Tzuyu sits on her bed and the older girl stands in front of her. "I love you.." she said.

Nayeon kisses Tzuyu and falls on top of her. She's crying..

"I know you still love me, I know that I still have a place in your heart."  Nayeon rest her head on the girl's chest and cried. Tzuyu hugs her..

"Maybe, I'll give her a chance.." Tzuyu thought.

Monday, 06:09am.

Tzuyu wakes up and went outside in the living room. Someone's taking a bath, it's Nayeon. She can hear the water coming from the shower. The girl is rummaging through the papers and folders on the top of the television when she noticed a little notebook.

It was Nayeon's journal, Tzuyu's curious to know what's on Nayeon's mind so she flip the pages until she stop in the middle part of it.

"I'm so scared.. I don't want Tzuyu to know the lie that I told her. I really love her since we were in high school. Her bestfriend Seulgi told me about Tzuyu's memories of the lost little girl whom she helped. I love her so much and I'm willing to do everything just to get her so I pretended."

"Tzuyu still believes that I was the little girl in her precious memory."

And there's one that she wrote recently...

"What a small world.. you know who's the little girl that Tzuyu met when she was a kid? I just found out that it's Sana. I heard her talking about it with Mina and Momo."

Nayeon went out from the bathroom and widens her eyes. She quickly approach Tzuyu and grab her journal.

"What are you doing?!" Nayeon shouted at her.

"Liar.." Tzuyu said.

"What are you talking about?"

"How could you let me believe in all these years that you were her?! You big liar! You know how much that memory is important to me! Because.. because I felt that I matter to that little girl unlike my parents who could not make me feel the same thing.." Tzuyu's angry at her and her eyes proves it.

"I can explain baby. I just love you so much.. I don't know what to do."

"Stop it. I will never listen to you anymore. And here I am thinking of giving you another chance. It's the end, Nayeon sunbae."

Tzuyu rushes out and left. She remembered what Sana told her.. that they will go back to Japan this monday. Tzuyu checked her watch, it's now 07:03am. The girl is running as fast as she could and caught a taxi. 

"I wish I wasn't late" Tzuyu said.

She quickly fished out her phone and dialed Sana's no., it was out of reach, then Mina and Momo's phone are the same. She instead call Dahyun and she answered.

"Dubu yah! Where's Sana?!"

"We are at the airport, they just left Chou."

And Tzuyu felt her world shattered.