seven

I turned off the light. She was staring at me, her eyes never leaving mine. We smiled at each other then I slipped into the blanket and lie next to her. Sana shifted her body to face me. This is the second time that we're gonna sleep together since she was taken away and it's not the kind of sleeping together in your mind, just sleep and hold each other. She kept giving me that smile that can melt everyone's heart and she's really good at it cause mine melted the first second I saw it. I felt nothing but the pounding of my heart against my chest and the sudden feeling of heat on my cheeks. Sana reached for my left cheek, I let myself feel her soft hand then closed my eyes.

"I've missed you so much. This is all what I'm asking for." I looked at her. My eyes studied her face, perfect pointy nose, light brown captivating eyes and her s-exy lips that I found myself wanting to kiss. I leaned closer to her and stop to admire her beauty for a second before giving her a kiss that I've been longing to do. Sana cupped my cheek, her lips were slightly parted. I kissed her deeply, more intense. My tongue delved deep into her m-outh , our tongue danced together.

"I love you, Sana." I said when we both pulled away. She touched my face with her fingers so lightly I could barely feel them. Her touch was so gentle like I'm fragile, made of glass and it gives me so much emotion inside. She never breaks eye contact. I smiled at her and slid my arm under her neck supporting her head and held her upper back. Sana wrapped her arm around my waist. I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm worried about us, about your parents." I told her, going over the sad thought of us being separated. Remembering those weeks without her by my side caused pain to my heart and the mere thought of losing her again is breaking me.

"I promise, it will never happen again. I'm gonna stand for us against my parents. Sorry, I wasn't able to do anything." 

We held each other and enjoyed I enjoyed our moment together until I heard a sound under my pillow. My phone's screen was lighting up. I lifted my cell phone to my ear. "What's up? Do you know that it's freaking 12:15 am?" I said.

Dahyun laughed. "Is Sana unnie still awake? I just thought that you might still be up. Anyway, I'm just checking. Good night."

"She's already asleep. You called without a reason? That is really weird, you know." Then I heard it, that familiar voice. Dahyun's not alone in her room. 

"Who's that?" Sana asked beside me. I put my finger to my lips in a hushing signal.

"Why is Momo unnie in your room in the middle of the night?" I saw Sana's eyes widened in surprise. I heard silence then a click and the disconnect tone. "That dubu didn't just hung up on me."

"They have separate rooms, right? Why are they together?" A confused expression crossed her face. My heart jumped with the cute expression that she's making.

"You're so cute and innocent. Maybe they just want to spend time together or they're doing it." I answered, teasing her for being slow.

"Ouch.." Sana twisted my ear for a second and I laughed a little. Her eyes lit up and her lips formed the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Gosh, I'm thankful that God created such a wonderful lady. "P-ervert." She teased.

"I'm no p-ervert. You just don't know much about this kind of stuff. Why don't we sleep now? I'm thinking of inviting the others to go shopping, play games and enjoy." I tilted my head slightly lower to look at her.

"That's a great idea. Let's sleep, good night Tzu. I love you." She closed her eyes and I held her hand.

"I love you so much, my Sana. Sweet dreams.."

At 11am, I knocked on the door to our room. We were all waiting for Sana as she was the last person to get dressed. Everyone was all in the living room downstairs debating about the things they want us to do first.

"Zaki?" I waited for an answer before going inside. Sana was putting her stuff inside her leather shoulder bag. She grabbed my wrist and we raced downstairs.

"You never changed, clumsy." Momo unnie remarked then looked at Sana's hair that was slightly messy, she fixes her hair upon noticing.

"Aish.." She said with an exasperated sigh. I looked at everyone smiling at the scene happening in front of them. When my girl's done and stared at me, I realized that my lips graced a fond smile. I reached for her hand, interlaced my fingers with hers. The others started walking towards the front door to get inside the car and we followed.

As we're about to stepped outside the wooden structure, I caught a glimpse of Sana's crimson cheeks, she was blushing then I felt my heart turn into a panic mode. All of us hopped in Momo's jokbal, Mr. Han in the driver seat, Jihyo unnie in the passenger seat, Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie in the back, Mina unnie, Chaeyoung, Sana and I in the back of the driver and passenger seat.

"Let's have fun today!" Jihyo unnie yelled cheerfully. My friends faces expressed excitement and happiness.

"Yeah!" We all answered in unison. Then jokbal grumbled to life.

As we expected, like usual, the mall was very busy. It was around 12nn when we arrived at Jeongyeon unnie's choice of destination, Pulse  T - Shirts. Yeah, she won earlier making this clothing store the first in our list to check out. I honestly don't mind whose choices are on the list as long as I'm with Zaki. Every single moment with her felt perfect and magical. Cheesy, right? But hey, I'm in love. You found these little things enough when you're with your girlfriend.

We all bought an item from the store, Sana got a white t shirt inspired by a city in Japan and I got a black version of that. Our friends chose pastel colored t shirts and Momo unnie walked to the cashier to pay. Before stepping out of the store, Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie looked at the list. Jihyo unnie smiled and said. "Mine's next.."