chapter 28

Momo knows that the girl in front of her is sincere. No one has tried to confess to her directly not until Dahyun did. The japanese girl looks down at the bouquet that she's holding, thinking of all the memories that she and the younger girl have shared. Momo doesn't know how to react because this is the first time that someone really put an effort for her.

Dahyun is so nervous, Momo's walking towards her and stops in front of her. She gulped.

"You're really cute.. especially when you are nervous." Momo smiled. "What do you think my answer would be?"

Dahyun doesn't know, the only thing that she knows now is that anytime her heart could stop because the japanese girl is so close to her. "I... I don't know.." Dahyun closed her eyes.

"Yes, Dahyun ssi.. I would love to be your girlfriend."

Dahyun opens her eyes, she can't believe what she just heard.

"Really? Moguri chan??"

"You don't believe me? You don't like my answer to you?"

"Of course I do! Thank you!!! I love you Momo chan!!!" The girl hugs her tightly and Momo hugs back.

"I'll always be by your side and I will do my best to make you happy."

"I know you will, I love you too." Momo kisses Dahyun's cheek.

Tzuyu and the others expected what would the outcome be. She suddenly glance at Sana and hold her hand. The 4 of them goes back to the hotel, Mina and Chaeyoung are behind. When they are outside of the j trinity's room, Tzuyu then kissed Sana's lips. Chaeyoung suddenly pulled Mina away and left the two.

Mina and Chaeyoung went inside the maknaes room. Mina sits on Dahyun's bed and look up. The smol girl knows that the black swan is stopping her tears, she sits beside her and Mina hugs her.

"Don't worry Chaeyoungie, I'm better now. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. Thank you for always being there for me."

"I'm happy for you, Mina unnie. I know that you'll be able to move on.." 

Mina pulls aways from her.. "But hey, I remember something. Who's the person that you are pertaining to? Tzuyu cuts off our conversation earlier."

Chaeyoung did not expect that Mina would remember it. "Unnie, it's nothing."

Chaeyoung stoods up, opens the small cabinet near her bed when Mina noticed something falls off. The japanese girl picked up the papers and reads it.

"Ideal girl, that's what I think of you. Your smile gives my life a beautiful hue."

"Mina, I need not say how amazing you are. Just by looking at you I see a star."

"The moment I see you, I felt captured. Your gorgeous dark aura that got me enraptured."

Mina knows these lines. It's the same lines from the person who's giving her poems.

"You?" Mina asked the smol girl.

Chaeyoung closes the cabinet and spun around. Her eyes widens when she saw Mina holding her letters for her.

"You're the one who keeps giving me poems, Chaeyoungie?"

She nodded.

"Yes, I am unnie. I don't have the courage to tell you everything that's why I used words to express it. I was actually gonna tell you earlier when we were there at the bench. I'm sorry."

Mina said that she needs to go back to their room now. She's about to stepped outside when Chaeyoung called her again.

"Mina unnie, everything that I said on my letters is true. You don't know how much I am doing my best to keep it from you because I treasure our friendship and you know what? I am the happiest when we are together. I like you."

Mina closes the door.. the japanese girl went back to their room and Sana and Tzuyu are not inside. 

She lies on her bed while looking at her phone. There's pictures of all the poems that she have received from Chaeyoung. She still can't believe that Chaeyoung is the one who's sending her all the letters. Mina knows that the message in every poems and letters are true. 

"I really love to get to know you even from the start. Thank you Chaeyoung ssi."

Chaeyoung keeps on pacing back and forth in her room thinking about what happened.

"Dumb, dumb.. you're so dumb Son Chaeyoung!"

The door opened, Momo and Dahyun appeared.

"Woah dwarf! What's the problem?"

Dahyun and Momo are listening to the younger girl's story.

"Daebak! You're Mina unnies' secret admirer??!" Dahyun proudly said.

"So what did Mina chan say?" Momo asked the dwarf.

Chaeyoung becomes sad at the thought. "She just asked me if it's really me other than that, nothing. I told her what I feel and I explained to her why I kept it."

"It's okay Chaeyoung ssi, I'll talk to Mina tomorrow maybe she just needs time."

Chaeyoung nodded.. "I hope happiness is on my side this time."