four

Our three friends hugged me and I called the others downstairs. They all went to the living room and I followed. Everyone sat on the big couch engaged in a conversation talking about what we did and found out so far.

"Her aunt will help you all attend the party secretly? When is it going to be again? Can we join?" Jihyo unnie asked in an excited voice.

"I would love to join as well. I really want to help Sana."Nayeon unnie looked at Momo and Mina unnie.

"We'll ask Aunt Akane about that. I wonder what kind of plan she has in mind." Momo unnie responded.

"I'm thinking about that too but I trust her. I'm positive we will see Sana unnie soon, Tzuyu." All of a sudden Mina unnie looked at me.

I sat on the small sofa across the couch. "I can't wait. I'm excited to see her." I looked at the others and gave them a little smile.

Two weeks is a long time. We chose to visit a few tourist spot while waiting for the day to meet her again. We have gone to see Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio. The places were really beautiful and almost all of us had fun. I imagined Sana walking with us and smiling.

"Tzuyu?"

"Tzuyu." I felt a light touch on my arm. I looked at Jihyo unnie walking beside me.

"Yes, unnie?"

"I just wanted to get your attention. You were zoning out since we were in the studio."

"I can't stop myself from thinking about her. I'm excited but a little nervous and scared."

"Try not to think about it today. The view here is so pretty. It's regrettable not to enjoy it." 

"Thanks, unnie. Don't worry, I'm going to try to have fun."  I smiled at her.

My korean friends and I stared in awe at the natural beauty of the places that we had gone to. We always go out and savor each moment while we're still in Japan.

 After several days, the day has come. Her engagement party will start 11 hours from now.

 A soft, repetitive knock woke me. "Tzuyu.. Tzuyu.." I stretched my body and rolled out of bed. I sluggishly walked toward the door and opened it.

"Good morning." I said, heavy-eyed.

"Good morning, we have to go. Aunt Akane wants to meet us." Momo unnie said.

I hastily took a bath and went to the front yard to meet the others. Everyone hopped in the car, Momo unnie pushed the key into the ignition and drove.

Aunt Akane told us to go to the same restaurant as she believes no one in their relatives would think she's a regular customer of this place. The woman prefers to go and try different foods all the time. We introduced Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie.

"Fortunately, they will hire female servers for the party and I suggested to make them wear mask. I can only get five of you inside. Two will be servers and three will be staff. You don't need to worry not all guests are japanese there will be koreans too and some of the staff that were already hired can speak korean."

"Only five? It's given that Tzuyu should go. Momo and Minari should be included as well because they can speak to the guests." Chaeyoung said.

"You can count me out to narrow down the choices."Jeongyeon unnie chimed in.

 "Maybe Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie? I believe they can pull it off." Dahyun added.

"Mina and Jihyo will be the servers and Momo, Nayeon and Tzuyu will be the staff." Sana's aunt said and we all agreed.

The woman handed us the mask that we will wear for the party. "Go to the house in Osaka at 6pm, I'll have someone to meet you there and wear the mask once you are in front of the house. You can't use Mina or Momo's car."

"We'll just rent a car. We're really thankful to you, Aunt Akane. You're the best." Momo unnie gave her a genuine smile.

"I'll see you later kids. Text me when you're on your way and don't get caught." She looked at us and stood. 

"Thank you so much. Without you, we wouldn't have this kind of chance. Please tell her our plan and tell her I miss her, so much." I spoke and stared at her.

Aunt Akane just smiled at me before heading towards the door.

It was around 5:00pm when we left. We left early to make sure we get there in time. Mina unnie called Aunt Akane 30 minutes after leaving. Everyone of us looked anxious.

"What do you think? Can we do this?" Nayeon unnie asked breaking the silence.

"Of course, we can. Just think about saving our friend."Jihyo unnie responded.

"By the way, her mother's eyes look exactly like Sana unnie's. You'll know it's her when you see her light brown eyes but unnie got her father's genes. He's the male version of her." Mina unnie turned her head to looked at us.

"Wear your mask, we're here." Momo unnie said behind the steering wheel.

We took out the masks from my bag and wore it. Momo unnie fished out her phone from her bag. "We're outside the house." She said on her phone. 

"Aunt Akane said to wait." She added.

We were all silent, I felt my heart pounding so hard inside my chest.

After several minutes, two female servers appeared in front of the gate and looked at our direction. "Let's go. They're waiting for us." Momo unnie put her phone back into her bag.

Momo unnie looked at us. "We can do this." I nodded my head yes and opened the car door.