ua is not pk

saiki kusuo was not the kind of person to get stressed out. but his "friends" irritated him and sometimes he wished they'd leave him alone. to make things worse, nendou's ghost dad, takeuchi riki, was happily bothering saiki.

every three minutes, saiki would teleport to different areas across japan, but nendou's dad would always find him.

saiki and takeuchi were on a deserted island in the middle of the pacific ocean.

"huh, you're fast," nendou's dad commented. as a ghost that could go through physical things, he was sticking his head through a palm tree.

"you should know that by now," saiki thought. "it's been three minutes, i think i can go back to pk academy. maybe he'll leave me alone."

saiki almost smiled, but then remembered that teruhashi kokomi, nendou riki, kaidou shun, hairo kineshi, and toritsuka reita exist.

"what if i go to another dimension? maybe an anime world? well, i'm already in an anime, but i mean a totally different one."

saiki kicked the sand while thinking. where could he go in which takeuchi wouldn't be able to find him? he wanted peace and quiet, so an anime without action would be a good idea.

no, no, no. scratch that. he didn't feel like mind controlling everyone to think he was normal so he would definitely blend in better if he were in a shounen.

"what are you doing?" takeuchi asked, his head still stuck in the tree.

"planning on getting away from you."

"can i join you?"

"no. the whole point is for you to go bother reita or maybe nendou. i want coffee jelly."

"i want ramen. do you want to get ramen?"

what's a popular shounen? hmm, how about my hero academia? it's got a hero school called ua. saiki smiled.

"pk academy, excluding the word academy, has two letters, just like ua."

and so he teleported to the my hero academia dimension.

(i wasn't really thinking when i started writing this idea, so this chapter takes place before saiki punches takeuchi in spirit form)