☽ 02

"who knew wolves were this cute

"who knew wolves were this cute." she chuckled , continuing her tracks down the woods . luckily , there was a gravel path for her to follow .

she remembered the crystal-liked eyes that stared at her , the alluring eyes of his .

hearing some rustling from the bushes, she stopped . it was like there was something - something evil , staring at her through the shadows of the woods .

timing it perfectly , a gush of chilling wind blew past her , caressing her skin making her goosebumps rise up to the surface .

shivering as she heard the same rustling in the bushes . just as she was about to continue in her tracks , something jumped out - something gray and hairy , something that wasn't quite every-day-seen .

she was met with yet another wolf . however , this time the wolf wasn't in a vulnerable state , it was in a state of hunger - aggressive in its nature .

emerging from the blinding darkness of the night came the werewolf , immune to the bitter wind that cut into the skin of his prey, blanching his skin and bluing his chattering lips.

the rest of the pack joined him , the total of five werewolves stood right in front of her .

at first they were little more than silhouettes and their growling was almost carried away in the howling wind.

the one whom stood in front was a different wolf from the one she met earlier on , one of its eye was brown whilst the other was the colour of the abyss - dark purple .

"i take that back" she whispered as she remembered calling the beastly creatures in front of her "cute" . she slowly backed away though the pack followed her , feeling chills like never before .

the wolf growled hungrily as it increased its size into a human-liked figure , standing on its two feet .

"werewolf!" she was high on alert , running the direction she came from - where ever it was , as long as she could escape from the creature that was running after her .

she ran and ran , her heart beat increasing every second . the footsteps echoed in her ear louder and louder , panting as she grasped for every little bit of air she could behold .

turning the corner off the path , meeting a dead end . as they neared, their fur became discernible, thick and wintry in whatever hue their hair had been only hours before.

They had the killer instinct of a wolf pack but the intelligence of a human. In barks and grunts they communicated, spreading wide, sending some to circle around, cutting off any means of escape.

one of the werewolf launched itself towards chaeri , pushing her petite body down onto the layers of autumn leaves .

the werewolf towered over her , pinning her down to the floor . "p-please.. mercy." she begged for mercy , tears swarmed up in her eyes as the thought of death appeared on her mind .

the werewolf had little sympathy for her , revealing his huge mouth that could easily swallow her fully , his fangs poked out as he readied himself for a filling meal .

yo but like who is it ?