☽ 20

footsteps littered across the living room until they reached the bedroom door, the dark atmosphere bringing everything together

it was silent, the bedroom was silent yet the girl was only keeping her mouth shut. she was aware of their presence but she didn't know what was about to come.

she didn't know behind the door was axes and knives ready to be the cause of her future death scheme. she didn't know right then and there it was happening.

the door barged open, revealing two man who stood there with weapons, something sharp and harmful that could easily slice one's skin into pure flesh.

their intentions obvious like clear glass, standing there with weapons was clear that they came to harm.

"w-what" she backed up on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest as her heart beat rapidly, afraid of what was about to come.

she should've escaped the house long ago ever since the first red light, however if she did, she would've died out there in the woods too.

"wasn't the clueless times fun?" lucas queried, smiling from ear to ear as he held his weapon high up in the air.

"only if curiosity didn't get the best out of you." hendery shook his head in disapproval, knowing that he wouldn't have the need to harm her if she didn't find out the truth so early on her stay.

"have you never heard of the saying, curiosity killed the cat?" hendery laughed, his eyes scanned the girl whom pushed herself onto the wall like her life depended on it.

she was suddenly all silent, not a single word could escape out of her mouth. she was so shocked at the situation that now folded infront of her.

"w-why are you doing this..." tears soon gathered up in her eyes, forming a puddle of water that stood still.

"don't worry, your flesh wouldn't go to waste. it'll be settling down in our belly." the kind and pure look no more, he was someone she couldn't recognise anymore. she didn't recognise him anymore, he now looked so psychotic.

"a-are you cannibals?!" her eyes widened as she solved the last piece of the puzzle, they were cannibals.

cannibals were another creature, more of a human- a psycho. cannibalism is the act and practice of eating or consuming the flesh of one's species.

"yes, i'm glad you've found out. even so, you would wish you've never found it out." lucas laughed maniacally striding forwards with his axe secured around his fingers.

she whimpered as the icy blade caressed the skin on her neck, he slowly pushed the blade down on her skin.

soon, blood leaked out from her skin as the blade slowly made its way into her flesh, the tears that stood no more came flooding down as she screamed for help.

the burning feeing on her neck contradicting to the temperature of the blade, the pain was so much she wished she could've died without having to go through all this sufferings.

"p-please! stop!" she gripped onto hendery's shirt, begging him to command lucas to stop.

she begged and begged, never had she once begged so much in her life.

hendery yanked her arm away as the blade stopped invading her skin, "i'll do the honours." hendery pushed lucas aside as hendery held up his knife.

he pinned her down onto the bed as he hovered over her, using the tip of his knife, he slowly lined her arm. the scratches the blade made wasn't that deep yet it still felt so painful.

she whimpered once again, the agonising pain that was slowly creeping up to her, taking over all of their senses, she couldn't feel anything except for pain.

the knife was quite rusted after several years of handling it, despite that it was still as sharp as a shark's teeth's.

he gripped her hair as he slowly pulled onto her scalp, lifting her head up in the most cruel way possible.

she cried and cried, the hot burning tears escaped from her eyes without a single hesitation. her eyes could tell a whole story, her tears could fill up the whole ocean.

the knife met flesh, soft and pudgy, and made a satisfying squish as the tip of the blade sank deep enough to make his victim scream.

her back arched as the pain slowly distributed itself all around her body, he slowly twisted the knife in his hand as he removed it slowly.

mmm cannibals