☽ 11

"a cassette tape ?" she held onto the cassette tape, looking around for a radio to play the tape

she flipped the cassette tape around, fidgeting with it just to look at the tape. she had never seen a tape like that thus far. she was intrigued by what the tape could behold.

she waited for the perfect moment, waiting for the two men to finish their chit-chatting and to leave the house to carry on with their activities.

just as the two male left the house she went on to search, venturing around the house to look for a radio to play the tape.

as though the lady of luck was on her side, she wondered upon a radio in the corner of the living room hidden behind some old-looking books.

putting in the tape, the cassette tape seemed old but she prayed that it'd still work, hoping for it to give her some information.

at first she struggled to insert the tape in since the fitting didn't seem to fit and even struggling was an understatement for the amount of work she had to do in order to squeeze the tape in .

upon inserting the tape into the radio, a raspy sound was made, it was almost like a ear-piercing sound of a kettle boiling. old and ancient but the tape soon played.

a female voice spoke up, "p-please, whoever finds this tape, find help, they're here! please!" the tape cuts off after a high pitched scream.

she jolted up, her mind at a mess - it was like a crashing waves on a rainy day with thunderstorms louder than the sound of an airplane taking off.

the women whom spoke in the tape sounded so desperate and sincere, she sounded so lost and in loss of help. she was upset that's for sure.

the tape ended of with the sound of the women screaming for help and some sort of laughter or chuckle - sending chills to whoever listened to it, tingling the senses.

she had so many questions directed at the sound tape, who was talking? who was the speaker referring to? so many questions she had but there was no answer.

however much she tried to believe the two owners of the house were just some kind and hostile man, she just couldn't put her mind at rest.

everything was giving her a clue of who they are and what their actual identities were. she knew something was up.

however, she didn't have any evidence. the tape didn't mention any names, they didn't do any movements that would cause that much suspension.

after all, they seemed pretty normal. just like what they claimed to be, two best friends who hunts.

"i...i just can't put my mind at ease." she shook her head, talking to herself as she removed the tape from the radio and hid it in her pockets.

she headed back to her room, looking around in all the cabinets to look for possible evidence to prove her point.

looking in every nook and cranny but she couldn't find anything else, maybe she was after all overreacting and nothing really was wrong with them.

any idea who are they ? 😏