☽ 21

a speedy shadow merely passed by her face before she realised the man who was once threateningly holding onto a knife against her neck was now half-dead on the ground

a scratch was plastered diagonally across hendery's face and soon lucas was about to have one too.

the pain throbs in his guts, it's deep and warm, but not in a nice way. It feels like someone has their hand in there and are squeezing his organs either gently or as hard as they can.

he had the urge to scream but something held him back, a sore feeling built up in his throat and it was too late when he realised the situation.

he was poisoned by the claw, the painful scratch that was made across his face was poisonous and beyond his pain resistance.

in the shadow of midnight, the figure of the werewolf was so prominent. her eyes was immediately drawn towards the werewolf that had just saved her from the torturing acts of the unlawful man.

she hadn't known him for much but all she knew was that he had saved her from the tragedy just like what she had done to him.

she couldn't process the scene that reminded her of many fairy tales of the prince charming saving the princess.

"woah...you- wait it's you!" her eyes sparkled as the full moon's shine peaked through the curtains to give her face a vibrant glow.

"call me jaemin." he smiled, it indeed was a charming smile. it was a smile to remember, his beauty spot.

"i'm chaeri." she gladly shook his hand as he shape-shifted back to his human form just in case he'd scare her.

"yeah i know." he chuckled as his hand slowly trailed off to her hair that gently folded and surrounded itself around his fingers like it was meant to be.

"how'd you know?" she looked at him wide eyed, if she could recall properly, she had never mention her name to him before.

"i have my ways, m'lady." he bowed 90 degrees as he gently held onto her hand, so smooth it was. it felt like a milky texture, moisturised with the best lotions.

"you don't wanna stay in a rotting place like this, do ya ?" he blinked twice as he let out the liveliest chuckle her ear had ever heard- it was truly a masterpiece, every muscle of his, every breath of his was like a blessing to whomever that passed it.

he slowly looked up at her eyes with his puppy-liked eyes that shone so brightly, big round eyes that would easily sway others to listen to him.

he asked for consent for her to follow him, like a gentleman he is. he held her hand as he guided her out with the place he entered from- the window.

the window had several pieces of glass that littered the surrounding from the break through. the glass pieces would've definitely sent deep cuts to whomever that stepped on it.

he was sure to be careful and gentle with her, he didn't want to let a single thing hurt her- a precious gem in his eyes.