☽ 28

"something doesn't feel right

"something doesn't feel right." jaemin pondered around the idea of chaeri being danger and something is telling him in the back of his head that she's in need of his help.

yet it could all just be one of his over-thinking instincts of her being in danger. it might just be a silly question bouncing around in his mind ; such ridiculous thoughts.

"what jaem ?" jeno sat down beside jaemin, holding onto a cup of fresh water they've just collected and purified from the lake down the woods.

"just. no i must just be overthinking." jaemin scratched the back of his nape, sighing as frustration overtook him. he had zero idea on where she was and how she was doing and being complete clueless made him feel uneasy. being one with many knowledge and information, he'd always know anything and everything.

"shouldn't ignore your gut." renjun popped into the conversation, joining the two on the couch as the three started exchanging eye contact.

"what's so special about her anyways ?" chenle strolled down the hallway, the wooden flooring made a small creaking sound every-time his foot came into contact with it, inserting pressure.

"i like her though, she seems nice!" jisung chuckled, his hands fiddling with a twig that he had found in the midst of adventuring in the woods just now.

jisung had made friends with the wooden twig and named it "twigy". sometimes they doubt jisung's age all over again, he wasn't that young anymore yet he still acted like one- it wasn't a bad thing either, in fact it was more wholesome than anything.

"jisung, come here." jaemin tapped on the empty space beside him, moving closer to jeno in order for jisung to have a bigger space for himself.

jisung obediently followed, sitting right beside jaemin having one of his leg on top of jaemin's thigh. he couldn't resist the urge to stay close to jaemin- the feeling of jaemin being close to him, the warmth he gave off would always warm up jisung's heart and put his mind at ease.

"what's this? why's everyone gathered here? idiots." donghyuck walked out of his shared bedroom, his hair all messed up but clipped back with a headband.

"will you shut it ?" renjun scoffed, scanning donghyuck up and down judging his bed look. hideous in his mind yet he couldn't deny the fact that donghyuck still looked incredibly good even after just waking up.

"can't believe i have to share a room with you." donghyuck mumbled, it was loud enough for renjun to hear making renjun feel incredibly pissed and annoyed with donghyuck's behaviour and choice of words.

"you're dead hyuck."
"what are you gonna do jun ? strangle me ?"
"bet."

renjun got up from the couch chasing after donghyuck's tail, making sure once he could get hold of donghyuck, he'd make him regret his choice of words against him.

once renjun's target is locked in, he never missed. if he's your predator, it'd be best to hand yourself in- there was no need to waste your energy in trying to get away, it was useless. he was the delta, scary and all those.

grabbing donghyuck by his neck, renjun's hands wrapped itself roughly around donghyuck's neck. inserting pressure with his index fingers before blocking donghyuck's air tube.

coughing as he pathetically tapped onto renjun's hand begging him to stop. "i'm sorry! please i still need to see another day!" donghyuck begged, using a dramatic tone.

renjun scoffed before letting donghyuck go, turning his back on him before he headed into the kitchen to grab himself a cup of water to drown away the murderous thoughts.

damn daddy chill