☽ 13

"why so troubled?" jeno asked his leader who had been pondering around for the past hour, seemingly nervous and afraid

jaemin's behaviour was odd and different, he was never seen to be worried knowing that he was at the top, dominating the whole woods.

jaemin didn't have anything and anyone to worry about, he was the strongest. he was arrogant, proud of his achievements, that was only his nature.

"it's just...her." he sighed, sitting down on the couch in the small living room. a place not quite small yet it was also cosy.

they were all in different forms, shapeshifters they were, shape shifting to any form they felt like was always a first.

jeno , haechan , renjun and jaemin were in their human form whilst the two youngest were in their wolf form. they couldn't shape-shift into a werewolf just yet since it wasn't the full moon.

being in their werewolf form would be highly disadvantages for the other creatures, being either in their human or wolf form was their most weak and vulnerable state.

once they were their werewolf form, they could pretty much tear any creature apart, they were the speed of light and their loud thunderous howling was like a warning and opening to their monstrous form.

jaemin pat his lap, signalling jisung to locate himself there. his favouritism was like a glass window - so obvious he was.

jisung crawled up and laid down on jaemin's lap, circling into a shape of a snowball as he comfortably snuggled his nuzzle against jaemin's thigh as he slowly dozed into slumber.

jaemin gently stroked jisung's fur, just like the day jaemin found jisung. jisung was an abandoned baby wolf, he was on the verge of starvation.

jaemin caught sight of jisung with his enhanced eyesight, he helped jisung and took care of him with motherly love. his open and warm heart was only for the youngest.

he absolutely loved that baby of his, though jaemin didn't physically give birth to jisung neither was he blood related to jisung, jaemin was pretty much a mother figure to jisung.

taking care of jisung every time he was sick or weak, jisung was his little boy.

//

"yah idiot, you're taking up the whole kitchen!" haechan argued with renjun who was looking around for flesh.

"will you shut up?! i'm trying to find the flesh i've hunted for." renjun spat back, barking back at haechan with his thunderous voice and his piercing gaze.

"so what? i probably accidentally ate it." haechan chuckled, rolling his eyes and showed him a cheeky face driving renjun to his absolute max.

"you get back here!" renjun chased haechan around the house, in the end grabbing him by the collar. the two of them tussled in a fight, it might have seemed as aggressive but it was all just a small little argument.

"you're so annoying." renjun shouted as he gave haechan one last punch before growling.

"will you two ever stop fighting?" chenle entered the kitchen, calmly approaching the sink to place his cup.

chenle stopped in his tracks as renjun pulled up chenle's ear, squeezing it as he twisted it around. chenle scream in pain, his high pitched voice was barely seen in the wolf kind.

"renjun, hands off." jaemin warned all the way from the living room, chenle scurried away once it was given the opportunity to.

renjun groaned in annoyance, hating the fact that he couldn't have the freedom to torture the ones who had offended him or annoyed him.

i might as well turn this into a jaemin x jisung ff 🤷‍♀️