☽ 25

"you're useless john

"you're useless john." win win scoffed as he walked towards the table held up by the golden sticks, the plates made of gold with the finest steaks on it.

the floor of clouds and gold, trees and plants bloomed like it was the peak of spring, the bright atmosphere and view was out of the world.

"i'm better than you ! i'm helping you do your job." johnny scolded, he was the deity of the elements which he wasn't supposed to give a single care to the world of creatures.

he was just helping a pal out, he helped winwin with attempting to send help to chaeri who was a human being, apart of the group "creatures"

the beings that was clustered and labelled as "creatures" were werewolves, foxes, humans, bears, deers and most of the mammals in the world- ones with magical identities.

many would think humans shouldn't be under the category since humans didn't really have a "magical identity". however, two special groups of humans had, the chosen ones and the fated ones.

"wonder how it's like in the other world." winwin looked up at the sky above, only with the vision he had, he could see the human figures that had wings walking about humming and dancing in joy.

johnny and winwin stayed in the temporary hide out that was a replica of the perfect land- heaven.

deities were meant to be in heaven yet they were called upon to the world beneath heaven in order to keep a closer eye on the ones whom they were in charge of.

the one up there looked so incredibly happy and full of joy, in no way were there any signs of uncertainty or unsatisfactory.

everything was truly perfect in heaven, it was just a rumour but many had been carrying around the news of a new born.

a new born angelic baby that carried certain traits of a not so holy creature- demons, the followers of devil.

conveniently, there too will be a new born demonic baby that carried certain traits of angels, the opposite of demons.

the two groups were bound to have rivalry in their blood though angels were taught not to have any sort of hatred towards anyone, demons were an exception.

//

"hey little guy, what are you doing here ?" chaeri stumbled upon a fox, a white fox with nine tails to be more specific.

it definitely wasn't any normal fox, it had a magical identity. sadly, chaeri hadn't heard of the old folks tales about the nine tailed fox.

she was almost glowing with the snowy coloured fur of hers, the fox stood still majestically in the middle of the woods.

the fox followed chaeri around in the woods, chaeri didn't know what the fox's intention was but she hoped that it meant no harm.

"are you hungry ?" chaeri tried to communicate with the fox, she knew the fox must've attained some sort of power, be it born with it or she got it.

"or are you hurt anywhere ?" chaeri bent down to check on the fox's paw to ensure that the fox wasn't hurt in any way.

"doesn't seem like it." chaeri sighed, she wanted to know why the fox was following her. the wolf was mysterious, so mysterious.

 the wolf was mysterious, so mysterious